Caught together

When I woke up in the morning, I was in Gavi's bed alone. I took my phone from the night table to see what time is it. It was 8am. I usually wake up around 10am. so this was weird from me. I slept like a baby next to Gavi.

I stood up and walked down to see where he went. He was making breakfast for us.

"Good morning!" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning sunshine! How do you sleep?" he said with a smile.

"Better than ever if I'm being honest."

"I can tell. You haven't heard my alarm?"

"No."

"You were in a deep sleep then. Anyways, I'm making us breakfast."

"You know how to cook?!" I said as I sat on the table.

"Of course I know."

"Just checking. Most of the boys don't know how to cook. It's woman's job!" I said with mocking voice.

"Hahaha well... I'm not like other boys. You should know how to cook for yourself and if you want to be a gentleman."

"What are you making?"

"Pancakes with chocolate. Do you want coffee or milk with them?"

"Coffe please! I have to wake up myself somehow."

"Comes in 2 minutes."

I put my hand under my chin and watched him as he was cooking. He looked so cute. His hair was messy from sleeping and he was just... Ahh.. I can't help myself but looking at him. He is just perfect.

"Is everything okay?" he said with a smirk.

"Yeah, why?!"

"You were staring at me for a whole two minutes. Haven't you realised that I put the breakfast in front of you?"

Oh shit! I was so lost in my thoughts.

"No, no! I'm just thinking about what I'm going to say to my mom. Mat is gonna be suspicious."

"Maddie told her last night."

"Told her what?"

"That you were at her house. Don't worry about it, she believed her."

"Really?! Maddie would never lie my mom. She just can't do it."

"She had to do it. Now enjoy eating and stop worrying about your mom."

He sat across from me and we ate together. Later, he went to get ready for his practice, while I waited for him in the living room.

"We will drop you off at your house." he said as he walked in.

"We?"

"Pedri and I. He will pick us up, I still don't have my drivers licence, otherwise, I would drop you by myself."

"Oh yeah! Okay!"

When Pedri arrived, we quickly got in his car and he drove off. I sat in the back, while Gavi sat in the front. I told Pedri my adress so he could drop me off.

"I hope I don't ruin your plans. I could go home by myself."

"We wouldn't be gentlemen if we let you go alone." Gavi said.

"This is the way we go to the field anyways. I didn't know you live here." Pedri said.

"We are close! Just pass this traffic light and turn right!"

"If you say so sleepyhead!" Pedri said and laughed.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep, but I was tired."