Someone who cares

I woke up really late the next morning. Luckly it was Saturday so I didn't have to get up early.
I took my phone and texted Gavi.

Gavi

Vanja
Good morning

And I put my phone away. After a few seconds, my phone rang. He was calling me.

"Good morning Vanja!"

"Good morning Gavi!"

"How are you feeling?"

"I don't know what to tell you. I'm sad and angry and disappointed and broken."

"You will get better, you just need some time. Try not to think of it that much."

"I tried, but I can't help myself. It's hard."

"I know darling, but you have to be strong. Don't worry about him, I'll make him regret his what he did."

"Please don't do anything. I'll get over it. But the problem is that I can't trush anyone now."

"You can trust me! I will never hurt you!"

"Gavi, I..."

"I promise!" he cut me off.

"Okay..."

"Get some rest and try to focus on yourself now. You are the most important to you and me."

"To you?"

"I care about you! I'm your best friend."

"Thank you for being here for me. You are the only one who understands me now."

"I'll always be here for you, I already told you. Well I just wanted to see how are you."

"Thanks! I wish we could hang out, but I'm grounded."

"Why?"

"I failed a lot of classes and mom grounded me until I get good grades."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But how did you come to the party last night when you are grounded?"

"I sneaked out through my window."

"Isn't your room on the second floor?"

"Yes! But I have my ways."

"I'm a little scared of you."

"Hahaha why?"

"Well first you cried over the boy you like, because he cheated on you, but you slapped him. Second, you jumped of the window from the second floor."

"Well I'm not scared to do that things. The problem is that I'm too emotional sometimes."

"That's not something bad. If I'm being honest, I like that about you."

"But sometimes I think that that's the thing people hate about me."

"How can someone hate something about you?"

"He or she can. I just don't pay attention to that kind of people."

"Vanja are you awake?" mom shouted.

"I have to go. Mom is calling me. I'll text you later!"

"Bye Vanja!"

"Bye Gavi" I said and hung up.

I went downstairs and everyone looked at me like they have seen ghost.

"What?"

"Is everything okay?" Mateo asked me.