Blake's surprise

In the school the next day, I told Maddie about the situation at home.

"What are you going to do?" Maddie asked me.

"I'll go to the party of course!"

"But how are you going to get out of the house without being caught?"

"I will think of something. You will wait for me in your car, but don't be in front of my house."

"Okay, don't worry. But wait, what about Blake?"

"He is going with his friends and we will meet him there."

***

When I got home, I went to my room to study. But for real this time. I only went down to eat and went back to my room again.

Around 7pm. I was about to start getting ready. I washed my hair, put on my make up and got ready.

 I washed my hair, put on my make up and got ready

I took my present and I had to go out now. I had a plan.

"Mom I'm going to sleep." I shouted from my room.

"But honey it's 9pm."

"I know, but I'm tired. Good night!"

"Okay...Good night then!"

Good! I locked the door just in case someone came in. I don't want them to know that I wasn't in bed.

I took my present and opened my window. Am I really going to get down like this? What if I fall?
Calm down Vanja, you are okay! It's not your first time doing this.
I managed to get down safe and I didn't get caught.
I went to Maddie's car and got in.

"You made it!"

"I did!"

"But what did you tell your mom?"

"I told her that I went to sleep."

"You love to lie to her huh?"

"I feel bad for lying to her, but I have to go to that party."

"Let's go then!"

We arrived at 9.15pm. We were a little late but it doesn't matter.

"Happy birthday Ivy!" we said at the same time when she opened the door.

"Thank you girls! I'm happy that you came!" she said and took our presents.

Like her last party, this one is big, or even bigger than last time. Her brother invited his friends too again.
These days I didn't get any new messages in the group. That's weird, but they were probably busy.

Anyways, Maddie and I took drinks and find our friends. We were having fun and everything was good, until I saw Blake. Around him was some girls from the other class. He saw me, but he looked away immediately and continue talking with them.