Problems

It's been 3 weeks since we started school and I'm already tired. I can't wait for the summer to start. But I have 3 more months to go.

Anyways, I have to say that I maybe not be single anymore.
Blake asked me out! For real this time.
We have become closer and I started liking him even more. Maddie and I hung out with Gavi and Pedri a lot too and Gavi and I became closer.

Anyways, Blake asked me out in the school today and he is going to pick me up in 10 minutes. I mean I like him a little, but it would be awkward if I said no, so I agreed.

 I mean I like him a little, but it would be awkward if I said no, so I agreed

***

Blake took me to the restaurant I have never been before and it was amaizing. He kept making funny jokes and I couldn't stop laughing. Someone is constantly sending me messages, but I just ignored it. I want to spent some time with Blake.

After we ate, we went for a walk and then he drove me home. He stopped in front of my house.

"I really enjoyed tonight." I said.

"It was just like when we first went out, but much better."

"Yeah... Thank you!"

"Everything for pretty girl like you."

I smiled and blushed on this words.

"That's the smile when you think about someone."

"Do you want to know who am I thinking of?"

"Who?"

I pulled him closer and kissed him.

"You!"

"I love you Vally!"

"I love you too Blake!"

"See you tomorrow at school then?"

"See you! Good night!" I said and kissed him again, before I got out and went home.

***

I lay on my bed and took my phone. Who was sending me messages a little while ago?

(Barca boys⚽)

DJ
Hey

Dembele
What's up?

Araujo
?

DJ
Nothing, I was just bored so I wanted to see if someone is going to respond to me

Maddie
Hey Frenkie

Stegen
I see that you learned our names

Maddie
Of course! Thank Pedri for that

Pedri
It was my honor to teach you😁

Dembele
I can tell that he is in love

Pedri
I'M NOT!