Blood is thicker than water

Start from the beginning

*Phone calls*

- Joni! Tell Solfrida that Angelo has been arrested! This is all a big misunderstanding! 

- Arrested? Why?

- For public displays of social incompetence! Look, we need to convince them not to lock him up! He pays me too well! Let's go to the police station!

Joni had picked up her father, and Solfrida to the police station. During their drive, there were some quesions raised.

- Dad, why are you tailing this guy everywhere? I know he pays you well but whatever the police does is not our concern. They'll contact us eventually. 

- Joni I cannot let word spread around that he still does these things while visiting me! It is my job as a therapist to make sure that he is in check! 

- Yeah, you could be his mum too, checking up on him like one. 

- DO not be a bigot! He might have never even had a mother figure who cared for him in his life! If we show him some understanding and patience unlike other people have done, he might turn around!

- But will he still be with me and the group, dad? Solfrida said. 

- Wait, you actually want him to stay? 

- Oh I was just wondering. 

- Well don't worry he'll sure as hell stay! On my watch he will! 

The Tulips arrived at the police station. Angelo was in a holding cell.

- Please, release him! Irvin pleaded. He is my client! 

- I'm sorry but we're keeping him here. 

- But please, nobody knows how to help him more than I do!

*Door opens* 

- I will have to object to that, my fellow gentleman! 

- Huh? Who are you? 

Everyone was looking at the man who had just entered. He had an aesthetic reminiscent of Scrooge McDuck: Rich, elegant and with unrivaled confidence. He had a top hat and a cane.

- Who am I you say? I am Fabio C., the owner and leading executive of Choes Co!

The man was hitting the walls with his cane. Have you been up to mischief my boy!?

- My boy? What are you on about? Irvin said in a distraught tone.

- Pft! You therapists think you are so bright, so pretentious, thinking you're better at giving advice than a parent who knows their child through and through!

- Parent? Wait, don't TELL me!-

- YES you dwindling buffoon I am his father!

- WHAAAAT!??????

The Tulips stood in shock and awe, not believing what they had just witnessed. This man claimed to be Angelo's father, yet their demeanor seemed nothing alike. 

- So, you're the one he's been throwing my money at?

- Throwing!? His therapy is going well!  

Angelo's father was looking at the roof and the walls of the police station.

- Oh wow, I can see that it has gone well indeed.

- Sigh.

- Well I am here to take my son home! It's been too long without my little honeybun! Look, here are some pictures. He took out his wallet and showed some pictures. Here we were in Japan! Look how precious and cute he is! Oh! and here we were in The Arctic! 

- I.....I uh... 

The policeman looked at the pampered up businessman.

- Well you'll have to keep an eye on your "boy" for him not to get into any trouble. We'll release him for you, but if there will be a next time you'll come here, please, keep the drama and "plot-twists" down a notch. This is a police station, not a Shakesperean play or some cheesy Wattpad story. 

Angelo was released from the holding cell and could reunite with the others, but the action would still ensue outside the police station. 

- My son is free again!! Thank GOD for the police officers being so understanding! 

- I agree! Irvin said. I'm happy that he'll still be around here!

- Oh he's not spending a dollar more on you! 

- WHAT! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM THE BEST THERAPIST IN- 

- Aaaaaand he can't manage his anger! What good is a therapist who needs one himself, hah!

Joni glanced at Solfrida. She was looking at her phone, shocked, with a despaired expression to her face. She peaked into the Solfrida's screen to take a look, and was distraught by what she had seen. 

- Hey! she said. Both of you, stop bickering! Come here and take a look at this, I can't believe what I am actually seeing. 

Everyone gathered up, looking at Solfrida's phone, reacting with surprise, shock and anger. What they had seen would stir up the pot even more than it already had done up to this point.