Just when I entered the shabby alleyway someone pushed me against a wall. When I looked properly I understood who he was. Even his mask was not able to hide his identity from me.

He growled. "Finally, you came under my radar. From now on everything goes my way."

His hands were around my throat. Neither too hard not too soft as if he doesn't wants to hurt me but he's not taking any chances with me.

"I never agreed to do it in your way, Carlos Valentino."

He frowned at me. We held our gaze for a minute or so and then he spoke.

"Who are you?"

"Who do you think am I?"

And then he just pulled my mask off my face. He was shocked. I know he was not expecting such a twist tonight. But here I am right in front of him. His Black Rose.

"How have you been, Carly boy?"

"What Rose? I can't understand. You are Black Rose?"

"The one and only. I'll tell you everything but right now we have to leave."

"I need explanation. What kind of a funny game is this?"

"It is a game but it is not funny. Come let's go and you call Val, Rico and Luca and tell them to come at your penthouse. I don't want to explain everything to everyone right away."

"How do you know about my penthouse?"

"I know more than your penthouse."

He held my hand took me to his bike. Typical mafia stuffs. Came to find an assassin on a bike. Charming enough. He gave me an extra helmet to put on. I climbed at the back and held his waist so that I don't fall. He roared the bike and we left tha alley.

I was so happy to see him but he's not giving off any emotions other than the shock on his face. I guess it's still difficult for him to understand anything.

He pulled up in front of his penthouse. When we entered the hallway Luca, Rico and Val was already standing there. Luca's face light up after seeing me and he gave me a tight hug. I missed him. And as usua Rico and Val were confused just like Carl.

"Guys I'm not a ghost. You need sit down to listen to everything."

They sat down except Carl. He pulled out a cigar from his pocket and started to take several puffs from him.

"So, Luca you were looking someone this past one month, right?"

He also got confused but eventually answered my question.

"Yes. But how do you know it?"

Ignoring his question I asked, "Why were you not able to find that person?"

"Because every time it was a dead end."

Gladly, Carl didn't interrupt my interrogation.

"So, let's end this misery today."

A pause. A very long pause. Rico leaned back and was carefully observing me. My outfit, my face, my bruises. Of course not the girl he saw at the wedding.

"I'm Black Rose. I wanted to say it to you guys before but I had reasons for not giving off my identity."

"How do we believe that you are? Don't play with us Rose. I love you, yes but this is a serious issue. I don't want to have bad blood between us."

"If you guys don't believe ask Carl."

There gaze shifted towards Carl and he gave a slight nod.

Val was shocked and he asked, "Why didn't you tell us anything?"