I love you, and I choose you, forever

AN - a little reminder: Carina and Maya are wearing the wedding outfits from the episode x

"You're mine" Maya said softly.

"I'm yours".

"And I am yours".

"Maya you look... wow... my sister is one lucky girl" Andrea said as he walked into the room Maya was waiting in.

"Is it bad that I'm so nervous I feel like I could throw up?" Maya giggled.

"No..." Andrea laughed, "you'll be fine when you see her. Maya she looks fantastic".

"I have no doubt about that" Maya smiled, "is it time? Please tell me it's time because I can't wait another second".

"It is... Carina has gone to the barn outside and there's mini rooms there so you won't see each other".

"Are the babies with her?" Maya asked.

"Yes they're already all down there with my papa too. Are you ready for the best day of your life?" he smiled.

"Yes. You have no idea how long I've waited for this" Maya sighed happily as the duo walked towards the door.

"But I do. You have no idea how long I have waited for this either" Andrea whispered softly.

Meanwhile in the barn, everyone was beginning to take their seats. Carina was in one of the mini rooms at the back of the barn with her papa, Nel and Luca.

The plan was for Carina and Enzo to walk first, and Maya second with Andrea, finally followed by Luca and Nel.

The barn was beautiful. There were many rows of seats, all wooden with white silk draped over them to match the white runner marking out the aisle. There were white flowers hanging from the ceiling and throughout the venue, down the aisle and at the altar. Soft music was playing and the addition of lights around the large room finished it off perfectly.

"Are you ready bambina?" Enzo asked Carina.

"Yes papa... I can't wait to see her" Carina replied, blinking the tears away.

The two of them received the message from the people working at the venue that it was time. Maya was by now waiting in another small room at the back of the venue.

Carina said goodbye to her babies and walked out linking Enzo's arm to the big white curtains dividing the back of the barn from where the ceremony will be.

"Whenever you're ready you tell us" a lady smiled, holding one curtain as another lady held the other.

"Okay I'm ready" Carina took a deep breath.

The congregation stood up and the music began. The curtains were pulled back and Carina tightened the grip on her papa's arm a little. They never the less began walking together slowly, smiling at both Carina's family and friends on one side and Maya's friends on the other, with Carina's bridesmaids, Teddy and Jo, following behind her.

Once she reached the alter, Enzo kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "you'll always be my little girl... I am so proud of you and Maya".