Temptations

"So, were you and Maya friends?" Luca asked. "We were best friends" Carina replied, taking hold of Maya's hand once again behind her back, and giving it a squeeze.

It was now two weeks later, and Maya had seen Carina a few times dropping off their kids at school whenever they weren't working. Maya had made sure she took Nel to school instead of James so she could see the Italian. However, they hadn't spent time together outside of that, and they definitely hadn't spent time alone. They had exchanged messages and called each other most days.

Maya had decided that she wants to be friends with Carina, but also needs to remember her husband. Because of their busy work schedules, they struggled to find time when they were both free, and they were yet to be successful.

Maya had told Carina that she was trying to work through her issues with James and assured her everything was now going fine. Carina however didn't believe her, she knew her too well, but if Maya was 'happy' in her relationship, Carina should be too. She decided to start dating again, and last Saturday she went out with her friends. She met a guy at the bar, they exchanged numbers and were due to go on a date this weekend. 

Carina hadn't told Maya yet, but she was interested to see how she would react. Would she be jealous? A little healthy jealousy never hurt anyone right?

It was 9am Wednesday and Carina's shift had started about an hour ago. She got paged for a consult in one of the private gynaecology rooms so headed straight there. She wasn't told any information about the patient or what the issue was, but when she walked in, she was in complete shock. There was Maya, lying on the bed, ready to be examined. Maya was just as shocked as Carina, but why should she be? She came to the hospital that Carina worked at, looking for an OBGYN just like Carina.

Carina laughed as Maya sighed, "oh my god Carina this isn't funny!".

"Bella it's fine stop" she said walking over to Maya and putting her hand on her leg, "what seems to be the problem?".

"No, no I'm not doing this with you" Maya sat up.

Carina raised her eyebrows, "come on, it's not like I haven't been all up in there before".

Maya gave her a look and began to laugh, "yes in a sexy way, giving me 3 plus orgasms way, not because everything is burning down there, and I'm worried something is really wrong way".

"Okay bella, I get what you're saying, but someone really needs to take a look. I will go and get a different OB".

Carina walked towards the door as Maya sighed, "Carina wait, will you please do it?".

Carina nodded and put gloves on. "Okay can you get changed into this gown for me please, I'll pull this curtain so you can have some privacy".

Maya raised her eyebrows and smirked, "I think we've gone past the privacy thing, don't you?".

"Okay, I just want you to be comfortable" Carina smiled softly. She pretended to get ready for the exam as Maya was changing, so she wouldn't unconsciously look at Maya's naked body.

Maya climbed up onto the bed and Carina walked to the end of it. "Can you spread your legs for me?" Carina asked. Maya shot her a look and started laughing hysterically, "how romantic. If you had used that line when we were younger, it would not have worked".

"Bella seriously!" Carina laughed, "let me look". Maya let out a breath and spread her legs. Carina began the exam, and as soon as her fingers touched Maya's centre, the blonde tensed up. "Try to relax bambina". Carina examined the outside and the inside of Maya's centre, feeling to check everything was okay. She was trying to make this as non-sexual as possible, but there was not much she could do, considering how they both secretly felt, their past relationship and what they were both thinking. Carina finished the exam, "okay all done, are you alright?".