All the confirmation I need

"I love you the most bambina".

The couple laid together on the bed until it began to get a little chilly. They decided to head back to Carina's and get back to their children.

The taxi ride home was filled with sneaky glances, flirtatious looks and small kisses.

They walked hand in hand to the door, Maya stopping just before they opened it. She turned to Carina and looked into her eyes, "let's go and see our babies".

Carina smirked, "oh our babies now?". Maya nodded yes and she leant in to capture Carina's lips. The kiss was slow and full of love, and as the couple started to get a little carried away, the front door opened. Isabel stood there, not sure what to do as the two women turned to face her, "I-I er-erm s-sorry I oh sorry".

Carina giggled slightly, "don't worry about it, it's fine. You probably guessed we were going on a date anyway".

Isabel smiled at the two slightly, "I heard noises at the door, so I came to check who it was".

The three women walked inside into the kitchen, Maya and Carina taking their shoes off, "so how were the kids?" Maya asked.

"They were perfect, they're asleep in bed now". Both Maya and Carina nodded and smiled. "How was your evening?" Isabel asked.

Maya and Carina turned and smiled at each other, not breaking eye contact as Carina spoke up, "perfect". Carina took her gaze from the blonde and back to Isabel, getting a little more serious now, "please could you not mention this to the children? They don't know yet and it's very new" Carina chucked, "well new, but old as well".

Isabel gave Carina a confused look, "Maya and I dated when we were younger for about four years. We went to college and to cut the story short we split up. Ten years later she shows up on my doorstep to pick her daughter up from a playdate, I had no idea she was Penelope's mama".

"Wow it's like a movie" Isabel smiled, and Maya added, "pretty magical".

A little while later Isabel left, both women thanking and paying her. She said she would be happy to look after Nel anytime and that she was such a pleasure.

The door shut, Carina standing behind it and Maya lingering down the hall. Carina spun on her heel to the blonde and whispered seductively, "what now?".

Maya bit her lip, "I may have an idea". She walked over to Carina and kissed her passionately, pushing her against the door.

"W-wait wait" Carina pulled away, "the kids". Maya carried on kissing her, "the kids are fine, Isabel said they are asleep". "Bella, I know, maybe we should check on them just once and then continue... this" Carina winked.

Maya nodded and the duo made their way to Luca's room, popping their heads in to see the children fast asleep cuddled up to each other.

The couple were now sitting on the couch in the living room, legs intertwined. "Baby?" Maya spoke up. "Yes" Carina said, running her hands through the blonde's hair. "I think we should talk".

Maya saw Carina's face drop slightly, "no, no nothing bad I swear" she giggled, kissing her lips for reassurance.

Carina dragged Maya to sit on her lap, "what is it bambina?".

Maya wrapped her arms around Carina's neck as she looked deeply into her eyes, "well... the thing is... I understand if you don't agree and that is absolutely fine, but I was thinking maybe we could... you know..." Maya said seductively, looking down to Carina's lips. The Italian bit her lip and whispered, "use your words bella".

"I know we said we would wait to have sex and not rush this, and I know we have only been on one date, but we have also spent a lot of time together. I told you I love you tonight, I mean it, I do. I really love you. And you're my girlfriend. That is all the confirmation I need".