Shatrughna's Visit

Everything was going as usual in Ayodhya as well as in Nandigam . Shatrughan and Shrutkirti managed the kingdom and took care of mothers. Mandavi and Bharat stayed in Nandaigram and continued with their self imposed exile . Kaushlaya and Sumitra were gently healing from the pain but Kaikeyi was always in guilt and grief stricken mood no matter how many times Shrutkirti and Shatrughn cosoled her, no matter how many times Kaushlaya and Sumitra asked her to stay calm the guilt of herself being responsible for all the events was killing her from inside moreover because of her mistake her one son and daughter in law are staying in nandigam and the other two son and one daughter in law are living in forest.
---------------------
The responsibilities of kingdom and family has made the youngest couple mature than their age. Fun and frolic seemed to vamished from the palace. Seven months has passed since Ram, Sita and Lakshman had went on exile , seven years since Bharat and Mandavi are living in Nandigam away from all the riches and luxary , seven years since Urmila has went in deep sleep. Yes it's true that Shatrughna and Shrutkirti are taking care of kingdom and the Royal Family but deep inside they want to get the warmth and love of their siblings. It pained there hearts whenever they think of their siblings as to how they are managing in forest , it pained their heart everytime whenever they see Bharat and Mandavi in the clothes of hemrit, how being a prince and princess they are living such a simple life. Ever since Bharat and Mandavi are living in Nandigam going to Nandigam once per month has became a routine for Shatrughan so to continue the same ritual he went to Nandigam. When he entered the hovel the sight in front of him disappointed him the most he saw Mandavi doing cleaning of the house .
"A princess and daughter in law of such huge kingdoms living such a simple life." said Shatrughn in his mind dejectedly.

He went inside and said
"Mandavi look I am here ."

Seeing Shatrughn Mandavi's face got lightened .
"O! Shatrughn please come inside brother " said Mandavi happily .

When Shatrughn entered the sight inside the hovel disappointed him . He said
"Mandavi how many times I have asked you to give me a list of the needed things I will send it to you " said Shatrughn.
"I know Shatrughn but your brother wants to live with minimalism and I also because we are on exile we must abide by the rules and regulations" said Mandavi.
"I know Mandavi but it pains my heart to see you and brother like this" said Shatrughn
"Shatrughn it's a test time for all of us and we all need to score good marks in this test " said Mandavi confidently.
"How is brother doing " asked Shatrughn
"He is fine both of us only wait for the return of brother Ram , Lakshman and sister Sita " said Mandavi.

"Seven months have passed , this time will also pass just have faith " said Mandavi.

"Are you taking a good care of yourself " asked Shatrughn
"Yes, but why are you asking these questions ?" said Mandavi.
"You look so fragile sister it seems you are stressed with the happenings of exile, seeing brother's condition  might have put you in stress you look weak please take care of yourself as you have to take care of brother Bharat he needs you and I can see how nicely you have managed everything here " said Shatrughana.
"Okay brother " said Mandavi cheerfully.

As they were talking Bharat entered and he saw Shatrughna .

"Oh Shatru when did you came and how is everything going in Ayodhya whatever order I have given are being followed or not are subjects doing well any problem to anyone is everything fine " bombarded Bharat with a number of questions on Shatrughan

"Ohh brother please calm down everything is fine people are living peacefully but they miss brother Ram .

" Brother don't worry everything is fine you don't get worry  it seems both of you live in Nandigam but your mind is in Ayodhya  give time you yourself also and don't worry I will make sure everything goes well well I should leave now as I have to see the recruitment of soilders " said Shatrughn.

"My love to Keerti and Urmi and I seek blessings from the mothers " said Mandavi.