A Lovable Night

Mandavi was sitting in her and Bharat 's chamber decked up in heavy lehenga and jewellery thinking about her new family. She felt happy and overjoyed at that  moment when Queen Kaikeyi nurtured her like her daughter ,she felt like her birth mother Queen Chandrabagha was stroking her this very act gave her an unknown happiness ,she was delighted by the fact that the four sisters will live together coming from all this she thought about Bharat whenever she thought about him  selflessness and golden heart strucked her mind in the very short span she has understood Bharat she knew that Bharat is an ideal son ,brother and son in law she was sure that Bharat will be an excellent husband even thinking about him gave her an unknown happiness and she welcomed this thought wholeheartedly. She was excited about her journey with him ,Mandavi didn't like decking with lots and lots of jewellery but today she was waiting to get decked up Queen Kaikeyi has gifted her the most precious jewels as her wedding which was especially for her she wanted Bharat to see her lovingly ,she would love to do each and thing liked by Bharat even if it contrasted her likes and for Bharat she was happy to change her .She started smiling thinking about how he held her hands in Sankasya and also when she was entering in the royal palace of  Ayodhya. As she was floating in these thoughts she saw Bharat entering inside the chamber with a smiling face. She stood to welcome him .He came towards her and asked her to be seated. After looking her he said Mandavi as he called her name his gesture towards her gave goosebumps to her she smiled and he continued Mandavi you are a rare gem and by good luck I got you as my life partner I want you become my companion, my best friend before being my wife you know when I came to know that our alliance is fixed I was on cloud nine but then it struck me that what if I couldn't keep you happy what if I hurt you any way but when you accepted me and talked with me I felt relieved, Mandavi I never thought that you would become so much important to me in such a short span of time I never knew that there would be any other women in my life rather than my mother Mandavi you matter to me a lot and I want to cherish this new feeling that is born inside me . Mandavi  couldn't feel more than happy than this his feelings towards her made her special and she was happy relived want to be with him she knew she has this opportunity she smiled at the confession of Bharat she said I am blessed to got you as my husband thank you thank you so much for giving me place in your life she said I want to spend each and every moment of my life with you are my life Bharat was touched by Mandavi 's confession for him .He hugged her tightly and she also reciprated back after this he took her on the bed and clasped his his head with hers removing all the distance between them after that he started looking her .

He hugged her tightly and she also reciprated back after this he took her on the bed and clasped his his head with hers removing all the distance between them after that he started looking her

Mandavi 's look and outfit

He gently touched her face feeling the  warmth in her .He looked at the jewellery and lehenga that was shinning on her .He started removing the nose ring  mangtika sheesh patti ,necklaces ,earrings he removed her veil and opened the braid and gajra allowing the hair to fall down after this he said" Maan I like you this way you look beautiful in open and minimal jewellery it enhances your natural beauty I like to adore your natural beauty you don't  need makeup and jewellery to this Mandavi gleamed and said I will get ready the way you want but I can't roam like this in the palace to which Bharat said no problem but in our chamber I want you to get ready the way I want also dress the way you like to do I don't have any problem with that do whatever your hobby and interests are as you know my mother is a warrior princess and my father don't have any problem with this same way I want you to enjoy the life you want both of us will embrace new things together. Mandavi was admiring him even more she was
happy as to how much he cares about her and she was thankful to God for getting Bharat as her husband. After this he gave her a jewellery box and said this is a gift for you from my side I hope you will like it after taking the box Mandavi said it means a lot for me I will wear this jewellery for tomorrow's function after that Mandavi said even I have a gift for you please do accept it saying this she bring three paintings  one painting depicted Queen Kaikeyi  ,King Dashrath and Prince Bharat, second painting depicted Queen Kaikeyi Queen Kaushalya and Queen Sumitra along with King Dashrath with Prince Bharat, Prince Lakshman, Prince Ram and Prince Shatrughna and the third painting depicted four brothers  I am not a skilled painter like you but I have tried my best please do accept it Bharat smiled looking at the painting and said Maan this is the best thing I have ever seen thank you for understanding my passion I love to do painting thank you so much for gifting me these paintings these three are the most important paintings for me but there is a problem in the first painting Mandavi's face felt after listening this Bharat said let cure the defect in this painting and then he went with the first painting after some time Bharat came with the painting Bharat asked Mandavi to see the painting  and she was happy to see the change done by Bharat she saw that in the painting he has added Mandavi 's painting which touched Mandavi 's heart to the core . After that both of them hugged each other and lie down together watching the stars together discussing about their life .