The Visit To City

Next day the entire royal family was having breakfast then Queen Kaushalya said four couples should go for city visit. King Dashrath nodded and said you are right Kaushalya our subjects and our daughter in laws should interact with each other . This is a good idea as this interaction will help our daughter in laws understand the whereabouts and life of subjects remarked Queen Kaikeyi . King Dashrath announced that four newly weds will go for a city visit . Bharat and Mandavi entered their chamber Mandavi asked " what will be happening in this city visit to which Bharat said "Maan we will visit the city ,will visit several places of the city we will interact with the subjects. By this visit we will get an opportunity to spend some time together.

*************************************
Mandavi went to Queen Kaikeyi's chamber on her call . Mandavi said "Greetings Mother you called me? ". Kaikeyi said" yes dear I called you actually I want to talk to you about Ayodhya Maan Ayodhya is a nice place with some of the best architecture and craft techniques. Do enjoy your short trip. Now get ready ".

........................................................

Mandavi went inside her chamber and asked Bharat " What should I wear Bharat ?". Bharat said Maan do wear the jewellery I gifted you on our first night as your marriage gift . Mandavi said as you wish my love I will wear that jewellery only .Then Mandavi with the help of her maids got ready .Mandavi wore a red lehenga with gold kadhai and polished diamond jewellery .

Mandavi wore a red lehenga with gold kadhai and polished diamond jewellery

Mandavi 's outfit

Mandavi got ready and Bharat also got ready in red angavastram and dhoti as he wanted to coordinate with Mandavi.
Bharat said "Vi you look beautiful in everything you wear your look is simple yet sover you are absolutely beautiful. Mandavi said" thank you Bharat it means a lot ".
Bharat said Maan for me you are beautiful by soul you are so down to earth and that let my heart way to your heart . I love you for your beautiful nature.

**************************************
Mandavi and Bharat move out of their chamber and found Shatrughna and Shrutkirti waiting for them and then Shatrughna said wow brother both of you are wearing matching colors good .Mandavi it seems that you have started giving training to my brother listening this Mandavi laughed and said it seems the same training Shrutkirti is giving to you listening to this Shrutkirti laughed . Bharat smiled looking at Mandavi and Shatrughna he loved the way Shatrughna uses the opportunity to tease Mandavi and sane thing Mandavi does with Shatrughna. Shrutkirti said we should leave now Bhaiya must be waiting for us.
...........................

Bharat Mandavi, Shatrughna-Shrutkirti went to their respective chariots .In traveling all four couples were enjoying the view of the city . Then there chariots moved to the market as the princesses wanted to do some shopping. Mandavi along with her sisters went for shopping. Mandavi was excited to do shopping of new crats and jewellery. She went to a jewellery shop and she bought jewelleries for mothers and sisters.

When Mandavi asked the cost of the jewellery from the old shopkeeper he said "Princess I can't accept money from you ". Mandavi said "why can't you accept money from me ?". The shopkeeper said you are a princess how can I take money from you ?. Mandavi said okay then think I am your daughter now please accept this money . The shopkeeper was touched by Mandavi 's behavior and accepted the money and thought in mind Princess Mandavi so down to earth just like Prince Bharat. Queen Kaikeyi is very lucky.

After this Bharat took Mandavi to his favorite places which included river Sarvyu's shore , a garden whose pond was full of lotus . That garden was very peaceful. Bharat always wanted to take Mandavi to this garden and today he got this opportunity and he wanted to enjoy and explore each portion of this opportunity. Bharat gave a floral hair jewellery to Mandavi and said I have especially made this for you please do accept it . Mandavi said " dear it means world to me, you yourself make it wear to me my love .

Bharat became extremely happy listening this and made her wear the floral jewellery. After this Mandavi started swinging on the swing and Bharat was helping her .
Both of them enjoyed a leisure time together . After that both of them sat together watching the sunset .