The Journey

Mandavi-Bharat ,Shatrughna-Shrutkirti started their journey for Kekaya . The couples were sitting on their respective chariots. Mandavi said
"Look swami the view is too beautiful " said Mandavi.
"Yes darling but not more beautiful than you " said Bharat
"You know I love nature " said Mandavi
"If this is the matter then we will make a trip to Kekaya 's forest for sure .
"Promise " gleamed Mandavi
"Yes promise my love " retorted Bharat
"You know Kekaya is a beautiful kingdom you will love the view of Kekaya. " said Bharat
"Ooh that's great darling " said Mandavi
"You will develop a really great bond with my aunt Queen Malini the queen of Kekaya " said Bharat
"How do you think so " said Mandavi
" Because she is chirpy like you only " said Bharat.
" Ooh so I an chirpy " smiled Mandavi with a smirk .
" Yes you are " replied Bharat with a smirk .
" You know Maan my maternal house pampers me more than you can think ,and same is with Shatrughna." said Bharat.
" That's really great " replied Mandavi

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Mandavi we are entering Kekaya, be ready.
When the two chariots entered the city petals of flowers started flowing over them .
All the subjects of Ayodhya were standing near the palace gates to welcome the couples.

" Bharat and Shatrughna went away from their chariots and gave their hands for their wives to hold and they also came down from their chariots and joined their hands in front of the subjects of Kekaya.
" When they reached palace gates they were welcomed by the royal family of Kekaya.
" Queen Malini came did aarti of the couples and applied roli and rice on the foreheads of the couples.

" Mandavi and Shrutkirti push this kalash from your left leg and then put your legs in this kumkum and mark your auspicious footprints in the palace of Ayodhya. " said Malini lovingly.

After this ritual was done they were asked to mark their handprints on the wall .

" Queen Malini hugged Mandavi and Shrutkirti and said
" My Bharat 's wife as white as milk you have a beautiful smile I hope you and Bharat will always support each other in no matter what .I love you and blessings to you.
" Shrutkirti like your sister you are absolutely beautiful may your sister bond become stronger day by day and no matter what may you become the biggest support to your sister and my dearie Shatrughna.

Then all four of them touched the feet of their elders .
King Ashwapati said
" Bharat I am happy that you got such a nice wife I believe that my daughter in law will always keep you happy and so do you ,no doubt in that. My love and blessings to you dear .

King Ashwapati came and gave Mandavi a pendent set and said
"Daughter in law always wear this never undo this pendent set "
Mandavi smiled and wore  the pendent set .
" Daughter in law wear this anklet " said
the old king to the younger Sankasyai Shrutkirti.

Entire royal family of Kekaya was sitting in the dining area .

" Bharat feed daughter in law " said Yuddhajit politely
"Mandavi now you also feed him " said Malini.
Same was done with Shatrughna and Shrutkirti .

After the lunch was over all of them went to their chambers .