The City of Ayodhya

Sankasya is getting far a new chapter of my life has started in this chapter I have to withstand the dignity of my parents whatever I will do which represent the upbringing of my parents how I will manage but the best thing is that I am not alone I have my sisters with me who always help and support me moreover now I have Bharat with me I know him he is a rare gem with heart made of pure gold so down to earth, Bharat became my friend and now he is my husband  now I have a responsibility to support him in every way I can I have to make sure that I fulfill each and every responsibility as his wife now I am his companion, friend supporter I will love him to the core of my heart and even he will. I am blessed to have Bharat as my husband who is so loving so nice he respects others point of view and decesion that's only he asked me about my decesion about marrying him even he wanted to marry me but still he preferred to ask me first about my decision he is a rare gem and needs to be valued ,Mandavi smiled at this thought of hers . After half of the journey was over all four couples went to their respective chariots and when Bharat entered his chariot he lended his hand for Mandavi to come in the chariot as she was wearing heavy makeup, lehenga and jewellery and when she entered he asked him Mandavi are you comfortable with this lehenga and jewellery to which Mandavi nodded and said Prince Bharat it means a lot I am perfectly comfortable yes I have a little bit of problem in carrying all these heavy things but I am easily managing all these things to which Bharat smiled and said Mandavi I will say mother Kaikeyi to make sure that you wear comfortable clothes and jewellery to which Mandavi smiled and said thank you Prince Bharat for thinking this much about me to which Bharat said Mandavi you are my wife it's my right to take care of you to which Mandavi smiled and said same applies to me I have every right to take care of you to which Bharat nodded and said I am all yours I am easily going to leave you Mandavi I never thought that I will ever love a girl but after your proposal came I decided that now I have to  marry but I was worried about your reaction to this proposal but after you agreed I was on cloud nine thank you thank you Mandavi for accepting me to which Mandavi smiled and said I am all yours for entire life I have you and you have me after listening this Bharat smiled. As they were entering the city of Ayodhya Mandavi saw the subjects of  Ayodhya hailing and celebrating the marriage of the four princes and when they were landing from the chariot Bharat first landed and gave his hand to Mandavi so that she can easily came down and then all eight of them joined their hands towards the public. Mandavi smiled looking at the affection of the public for the prices after seeing this she remembered the day when Bharat came to Sankasya for the first time with her it gave her an unknown happiness, after that four couples went to the palace gates and there they saw the mothers standing there with aarti plates in their hands for the welcoming of the brides.

 Mandavi smiled looking at the affection of the public for the prices after seeing this she remembered the day when Bharat came to Sankasya for the first time with her it gave her an unknown happiness, after that four couples went to the palace ga...

As they were climbing steps to reach the palace gate Bharat took Mandavi's hand in his hand and both of them smiled and when they reached the queen mothers started doing the aarti of the four couples after that three mothers smiled looking at the respective brides and blessed them. Kaikeyi smiled at Mandavi and said you both make a beautiful pair together I have heard a lot about you Mandavi and I am blessed to have you as my daughter in law after that Kaikeyi hugged Mandavi and then Queen Kaushalya came to welcome Bharat and Mandavi and Kaikeyi went to Sita and Ram for welcoming them and then Kaikeyi hugged Sita and said you are perfect for my Ram blessings to both of you and did aarti of Ram and Sita and   then Kaushalya said to Mandavi we are blessed to have you as my Bharat 's wife and did their aarti and then Kaikeyi went to Lakshman and Urmila and did their aarti and said said to Urmila I am sure that you can easily handle Lakshman 's anger after that she hugged both of them and then Queen Sumitra went to Bharat and Mandavi for welcoming them and did aarti snd then Kaikeyi went to Shrutkirti and Shatrughna did their aarti and said I am sure you can tackle the playfulness of my dear Shatrughna and then four of them touched the feet of their mother in laws and then they did other rasams and now it was time for ring finding ceremony and Kaikeyi started cheering for Mandavi to which Lakshman said look brothers our mothers are taking sides of our wifes now and Mandavi won the game followed by Urmila and Shrutkirti. Queen Sumitra said see our four daughters defeated our sons saying this she smiled.