We Are Together

After Bharat 's meeting with family he went to the court and announced ,

"I Bharat son of King Dashrath and Queen Kaushalya and Queen Sumitra announced that I will not accept the throne of Ayodhya. This throne belongs only to King Ram ,moreover I am going to forest to request King Ram to kindly accept the throne of Ayodhya and return back those who want to accompany me can join the journey. "
"Bharat you can't disobey your father's words " said Guru Vasistha.
" Gurudev I am not disobeying my father's words I am just trying to fix the broken thing " said Bharat
"Okay so do what you are doing " . said Vasistha.

"Mandavi I don't have courage to do this " . cried Bharat.
" I can understand your pain but you have to do this " consoled Mandavi.
"I cannot see my father's pyre " said broken Bharat.
"Its hard to face it but at this time we need to be strong, pain will heal with time". said Mandavi.
"Stay strong darling we have to take care of mothers and our siblings " said Mandavi.
"Brother, come its time " said Shatrughna.
"Go dear and be strong I promise I will take care of the family. " said Mandavi.
Bharat and Shatrughna left the palace along with Arya Sumatra, King Janak and King Kushadwaja.

"Jiji " called Shrutkirti
"Shruti please cone dear " said Mandavi
" Jiji what happened to our family we were so happy together first brother Ram, sister Sita and brother Lakshman left ,then father left us forever ,and now Bharat bhaiya's repentance.
" Stay strong Kirti as we are together, we will win all the battles and once again our family will be a happy family.

●●●●○○○○
Mandavi moved fastly towards Urmila 's chamber, the only thought wandering inside her mind was her sister .She must be there for supporting her sister.

Mandavi went inside Urmila 's chamber and said
"Urmi please look at me "
"Jiji you here " said Urmila emotionally.
"Urmi please forgive me I  am the reason for your separation with brother Lakshman " said Mandavi folding her hands.
"No Jiji why are you saying like this its neither your fault nor brother Bharat's fault it was all the game of destiny. " said Urmila emotionally.
"No Urmi it's my side of family which is responsible for all this tragedy " said Mandavi .
"No jiji please don't say like this you are always an inspiration for me I love you just like I love Sita jiji.
"Urmi you are very strong, your sacrifice is supreme I am proud of the fact that I am your sister. " said Mandavi proudly.

"Jiji I don't know what to do I am really very worried " said Shrutkirti
"Don't worry Kirti just take it as a challenge, Sita didi is not here ,Urmila is devastated now we have to support of our husbands as well as we have to take care of our family. " said Mandavi determined.
"Yes jiji it's not time to become weak I promise I will fulfill all the responsibilities ". said Shrutkirti.
"We are together and together we will face all the problems ." said Mandavi .

" said Mandavi