The Proposal

After the swayamwar was over King Janak send a messenger to Ayodhya informing King Dashrath about the swayamwar to which King Dashrath accepted this proposal and it was told that he will come to Mithila within two months along with other two princes and then series of preparations started both in Mithila and in Ayodhya. The three Queens joy knew no bounds they started to do preparation for the welcome of the bride and groom same was with Mithila as everything was almost done so King Kushadwaja, Queen Chandrabagha along with Mandavi and Shrutkirti went to Sankasya, Queen Sunaina wanted them to stay even they also wanted to stay but they also can't keep the kingdom alone so after settling everything there they went back to Mithila and after a few days King Dashrath along with other two princes arrived there .They were happy to meet there brothers after such a long time all of them were welcomed in a grand manner and were alloted guest chambers .After a long time brothers sat together spending bro time together laughing, teasing, sharing about there day to day life ,gifts and grants were given to the subjects of Mithila and Sankasya it seemed like heaven came to earth ,each and every corner was filled with happiness full with glitters and festivities all around.
One day Mandavi and Shrutkirti were roaming in the garden then suddenly she saw that a rabbit was lying there and blood was ozing from his legs Mandavi saw this and quickly ran towars that rabbit to help him, she quickly saw tore a leaf of alluvira plant and tied it around the leg of the rabbit, from there Bharat was going he saw a humanly figure near the tree and decided to check out, accompanied by Shatrughna there he a saw Mandavi helping that animal. Both of them went there and as soon as Mandavi saw him

Mandavi 's outfit She asked are you Bharat ,prince of Ayodhya to which Bharat nodded and said yes Princess and you are Mandavi princes of Sankasya after that Mandavi said smiling look at the co incidence I and you met for the third time consecutiv...

Mandavi 's outfit

She asked are you Bharat ,prince of Ayodhya to which Bharat nodded and said yes Princess and you are Mandavi princes of Sankasya after that Mandavi said smiling look at the co incidence I and you met for the third time consecutively and now we are going to become relatives as your brother and my sister are going to get married to which Bharat nodded and said you are right princess. Meet my younger brother Shatrughna after that Shatrughna greeted Mandavi and she also did the same to Shatrughna and then she introduced her younger sister Shrutkirti to Bharat and Shatrughna she said this this is my younger sister Shrutkirti and Shrutkirti this is Bharat after that both of them started talking with each other sharing a good banter time together after that all four of them took each others leave and then Shrutkirti said to Mandavi Ram jiju 's elder brother is so good and calm by nature to which Mandavi said yes you are right Irti and his younger brother is a little bit naughty both of them are contrast to each other but still see the love between them just like we sisters love each other

After that King Dashrath, King Kushadwaja, King Janak ,Rishi Vasistha, Rishi Shatanand,Rishi Vishwamitra, Rishi Nemi were sitting in the sabha and then Rishi Vasistha said that as Ram and Sita are getting married I want to ask the hand of Princess Urmila on the behalf of King Dashrath and Queen Sumitra for Prince Lakshman to which King Janak and Queen Sunaina happily accepted the proposal after that Rishi Vasistha said that on the behalf of King Dashrath and Queen Kaikeyi I want to ask hand of Mandavi elder princess of Sankasya for Prince Lakshman after listening this Queen Chandrabagha and King Kushadwaja became extremely happy and they said yes for this proposal after that Guru Vasistha said that on the behalf of Queen Sumitra and King Dashrath I ask the hand of Princess Shrutkirti for Prince Shatrughna to which King Kushadwaja and Queen Chandrabagha happily accepted the marriage proposal after that all four brothers hugged each other and touched the feet of the elders after this Rishi Nemi Rajguru of Sankasya said O RISHI VASISTHA I request you that both the Kushadwaji to get married in Sankasya only because it is the tradition of Sankasya that princesses of Sankasya get married in Sankasya ,so King Dashrath agreed and said that okay after the marriage of Princess Sita and Princess Urmila we will head to Sankasya and Bharat and Shatrughna will go for Sankasya for pre wedding festivities .Guru Vasistha said King the day after tomorrow is auspicious for the marriage of Prince Ram and Princess Sita.