Simple Life!

Mandavi went to the market to buy some essentials for them. As she passed around she saw many shops of different commodities. She quickly made a list in mind for the essentials she needed. The following things are important , I must buy only these things. She bought the necessities from the shop and when she went to pay for the necessities the shopkeeper denied to take money from her He said

"I cannot take this from you princess " said the shopkeeper
"No please do take this money I am also a customer " said Mandavi.
"As you say Princess " said the shopkeeper dejectedly.

I should go to river stream to fill water for evening chores with this thought she went to fill water in earthen pots from the nearby stream.

Who thought that a princess will have to live such simple life but destiny has its own plans and the strong ones have to face this decision boldly same is the case with Mandavi. People from village offer help help to her but she refuse it politely it seems she has positively accepted the challenges and new life just like Bharat.
She has accepted everything but still the thought of mothers and her little sisters strikes her mind , though she is happy with her decision but the sister inside her always worries for sisters in palace but then her conversation with her elder sister strikes her mind and she consoles herself.

After completing all the market chores she went to hovel her home for next fourteen years.

Seeing the view inside hovel she says in mind
"Let's do some changes to mak this hovel look homely she started to beautify that hovel.