Fun

It had been many  months since the marriage of the four princes and Ayodhya is fuming with happiness, celebration and festivities has made its home in Ayodhya. Ayodhya 's prosperity is increasing day by day .

One evening, after the court was dismissed entire royal family was sitting in the royal family garden doing chit chat .
"Let's play some games " said Shatrughna
"Yes" nodded Lakshman
"But what should we play ?" asked Shrutkirti
"Let's race " said Sita
"No didi something else " pouted Urmila
"Let's do horse riding " said Mandavi
" What about playing the game of streaching rope" said Ram
" Awesome idea brother" beamed Bharat .
" This idea is wonderful " said Mandavi .

" Okay so we will play stretching rope the team who will streach the rope first will be declared winner " said Shatrughna .

" Okay so let us decide the captains " said Sita
"Let's make our Bhabi's captain " said Lakshman
" OK so Sita Bhabi is the captain of first team and Mandavi Bhabhi will be the captain for another team " said Shatrughna.
" So let's choose now " retorted  Mandavi.
"Didi first you choose " said Mandavi
" I choose Bharat " said Sita
" I choose Ram Bhaiya " said Mandavi
" I choose Shrutkirti " said Sita
" I choose Urmi" said Mandavi
" I choose Shatrughna " said Sita
" I choose Lakshman " said Mandavi

Rope pulling   was  going on effectively by both teams . Two rounds are over .Winner of the first round was Mandavi and for second round was Sita 's team .Third round will decide the winner it was a tough competition .

Sita's team was winning but at last minute Bharat lighted his hold on the rope making Mandavi 's team winning the game.
Mandavi and Urmila hugged each other in happiness and Ram and Lakshman gave each other a hi-five .

On the other hand Shatrughna said to Bharat" we were about to win but at the last moment you  left his hold from the rope " .
" How did you came to know this " asked Bharat .
" I am your brother " grinned Shatrughna .
" Ooh I came to know it today" laughed Bharat .
" But what's the reason u did this " asked  Shatrughna .
"I didn't wanted Mandavi to loose the game ,she was looking very excited if she lost she might felt sad though it's a game but I cannot make her sad " retorted Bharat .
" Brother I am very fortunate that I got the opportunity to follow you " Shatrughna said proudly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mandavi went to Bharat smilingly.
" You won my love " said Bharat
" Yes its just because of you " said Mandavi
" What have I done love " retorted Bharat
"You left the hold on the rope darling " said Mandavi
" How did you know " said Bharat
"I know you my love you are very down to earth you can do each and everything for the people you love " said Mandavi.
"For me winner is you love " said Mandavi.
" I can't understand what good deeds I have done that I got a husband like you so loving, so caring, so down to earth " said Mandavi.
" Same question applies to you  , what good deeds I have done to get a wife like you " said Bharat stroking her hairs.
"Okh let's ask the God " said Mandavi grinning .