"Good afternoon, Mr.jeon." taehyung greeted back, after that it didn't take much longer before the parents had intervened and started viewing the grades of their son, who was busy staring fondly at the teacher the whole time instead without caring less about the scores he got.

All he was noticing the way jungkook was trying not to face towards him and talking only to his parents with his whole attention instead.

His parents were quite shocked when the teacher explain their son's improvement over the short time in first term and the grades he had got. They weren't exceptionally good like those of toppers example jimin who had got 99 on 100 or 100 on 100 or just anything above 92 on 100 for all the subjects, but they were a lot more than he had ever gotten even when he was glued to books day to night.

Taehyung got around 65-80 marks in all the subjects which was a lot considering the fact he barely passed in exams most of the times. He himself was shocked when he saw his grades but then a smile bloomed on his lips as he looked up at his parents and his teacher who all looked proud of him. His smile was quite contagious that jungkook felt one forming on his lips as well but he held it back and just nodded his head in acknowledgement subtly.

.

.

.

.

~

Fuck it.

Was what taehyung told himself as he leaned off the wall he was resting his back on as he treaded towards the man who was just on his way to his office, though he was barely a few footsteps away.. taehyung felt really impatient as he quickly held him by his wrist and pulled him inside the office before closing the door behind.

Jungkook's hands immediately fled to the boy's hair as he gripped them harshly, having caught off guard but he loosened his grip when he realised who it was.

It was just taehyung who was waiting for the teacher to be done with the parents teacher meeting so he can finally do what he wanted to ever since he saw him today. He had asked his parents to go home and lied that he will be going over to his friend's so he can spend some time with them.

"W-what are you doing here, i though you left earlier with your parents." The rules he had laid for taehyung that included not interacting in a non 'teacher-student' way in the school campus seemed to be thrown out of the window because all he could think of was the younger's lips on his own. Jungkook didn't even know why he was stuttering in the first place.

"I liked you pulling my hair like that." Taehyung whispered, completely disregarding the question as he leaned in to capture his lips between his own as he moved them slowly in a rhythm that jungkook instantly followed.

Jungkook's grip tightened on his hair again when he heard that, the low husk of his voice sending shivers down his body. His other hand found his way to the younger's shirt as he cascaded his way inside and ran his fingers on his back to his shoulders blades.

"I fucking missed you. I don't know why, but I missed you like it's been years since i saw you." Taehyung rasped against his lips before he kissed him harder, gone was the softness that was there before and jungkook too returned the favor as his pierced his nails on the skin of younger's bare back who bit his bottom lip and pulled on it before their tongues mingled against each other, exchanging the saliva that dripped down the corners of their lips.

Jungkook felt his mind getting hazy with the way the younger was behaving with him, the way he spoke, the way he touched as his hand cupped his hips and kept them in one place that was against his own, the way he was kissing him.. it all felt too much, way too much that he was breathless and not just because of the lack of air while kissing.