Try Not To Pee (Gone Wrong)

Start from the beginning

Patton bounced around on his stool, his hands buried between his legs. He had a grimace on his face and couldn't stop rocking his hips side to side in an attempt to hold it all back.

Virgil sighed, "no way, I got this" he picked up his glass and began to drink it.

Virgil only got a few sips in before he let out a puff of air, "i—i'm out. Can't do this anymore" he said shortly, before dashing off to the bathroom. Janus smirked triumphantly, before turning to Patton.

"And then there were two" Patton giggled.

"I'm actually flabbergasted that Patton's lasted so long" Logan said, "look at him. He can't sit still."

Janus hissed through his teeth, leaning forward and grabbing his crotch, "well he's about to win. I quit, I just wanted to beat Virgil. I'm actually about to wet my pants."

"Well Virgil is still in the bathroom" Remus chirped.

Janus groaned, "I can't hold it!"

"Go piss in the sink!" Remus cried.

"Not a chance!" Janus said, crinkling his nose in disgust.

"Well, you can go in my mouth if it gets too bad" Remus shrugged.

Janus scoffed, "you are disgusting!"

"Thank you!" Remus smiled.

"Well, your other option is to either wait or go outside" Logan said.

Janus bounced his leg up and down a few times, biting his lip. He shook his head. After a moment, his eyes blew wide. He had leaked, and he wasn't going to be able to hold the rest back for long, "ugh, fine. Patton you win" he said, before darting out the front door.

"HA!" Patton cried, "I knew I would win!"

"Patton won?!" Virgil screamed, running back in from the bathroom.

"Yep! Janus went and peed outside" Roman snickered.

"Why are you laughing, you were the first one out" Logan said.

"Wait Janus is peeing outside?" Virgil smirked.

"I—i'm gonna go" Patton stammered.

"No wait!" Remus cried, "you have to wait for Janus to get back before you can go or we won't know if you actually lost or not."

Patton whimpered, "I—I really gotta go."

"Remus, you bitch I can hear Janus's moans from here, believe me when I say that he's peeing" Virgil said, "you just want to bully Patton."

Patton's legs shook as he stood up, ready to dart to the bathroom as soon as Janus came back. He kept a hand between his legs and whimpered, "Remus I c-can't hold it."

"He's just messing with you, Patton" Roman told him quickly, "you can go."

He nodded, running off in the direction of the bathroom. When he got inside he shut the door and let out a shaky breath, undoing his belt and his fly. He knew he'd been holding it for a while, but was it supposed to hurt so bad? He felt a sharp, stabbing pain along with a burning sensation.

He thought he would get some relief, but he gasped when he started to go. It started to burn a thousand times worse.

Okay, so maybe winning wasn't worth it—the pain got worse as he continued to go.

When he finished, he cringed. He didn't feel better at all, in fact, he just felt even more sore than he had before.

He took a step towards the door and gasped. It burned so bad. He let out a quiet sob—it was getting worse.