5. Definitely Not Because of Dick

Mr Hot AF Damien came in to work the following day dressed in black pants and a white dress shirt that did nothing to hide his toned body. I guess I didn't really get a good look at him the first time because I was intoxicated at first and later on in a sex-induced daze, but now that we're going to be working together, I can stare at him all I want.

His well-groomed black hair was slicked back, showcasing his chiseled features. I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement at the thought of being intimate with him again, but I knew I needed to maintain professionalism in the workplace... Damn, I really can't wait to bed him again.

I felt my pants tighten at the thoughts of him ruining me in bed once more and was only snapped out of my trance when I heard Ethan cough beside me. Fuck, even in my fantasies he's a cockblock.

"Mr King, Damien has been sitting here for about five minutes now, wasn't there something you wanted to say to him?"

"Oh yes, Damien. Welcome to Noble Couture, it's a pleasure to have you working here with us, especially on such short notice. You'll be heading the marketing team which means you'll be working hand in hand with designs, finance, sales and advertising. That being said, you can tell that it's one of the most important departments and so it also means that I will personally be supervising your work. Your resume was quite impressive and I have high expectations of you which I hope you'll live up to."

"Yes sir, I understand."

"If you have no issues, Lisa will show you to your office," I say, referring to the young lady who stood patiently at the door.

Once Damien leaves, Ethan immediately turns to face me and starts bombarding me with questions I knew were coming.

"Care to explain why you were sexually harassing the new hire with your eyes?"

"That's him Ethan," I state.

"Who?"

"The mystery Mr Handsome that took me home that day!" I half-yelled.

"What? You hired a one-night-stand, are you crazy?" Ethan whisper-yelled. " What does that say about how responsible he is? No way, you have to fire him immediately Lukas."

"Why would I want to do that? I've only just found the man, no way I'm losing him again," I explained in a 'duh' tone.

"You make it seem like you have an emotional attachment to him already," Ethan says while narrowing his eyes at me. "Oh gosh, how didn't I notice this sooner, I should've known something was up I saw the way you were practically undressing him with your eyes during the interview. You'll be too distracted and I cannot have you getting involved in a scandal for assaulting your employee."

"I'd never-"

"The marketing team is one of the most important departments in this company and you know this, I really don't think it's smart to put your entire company at stake just because of dick." There goes Ethan with his nagging again.

"I'm not risking anything and I'm not just hiring him because he fucked me good," I say making Ethan cringe. "You've seen his qualifications and his credentials are amazing, you know there's no one better suited for the job than him. Besides, we had great chemistry in bed, and I think that could translate well into working together."

"I have never seen anyone use that type pf logic before," he scoffs.

"Just trust me on this E."

"Lukas, you can't do this."

"Come on, please," I plead.

"I don't know, Lukas. Mixing business and pleasure can be a recipe for disaster." He's trying to negotiate now; I can tell his resolve is wavering so I just need to push a little more.

"I appreciate your concern, Ethan, but I can handle it. I won't let my personal life interfere with my work. I just can't let this opportunity slip away. I need to have him around me again," I replied, trying to convince him.

Ethan sighed deeply. "Okay, Lukas. But let's keep things professional. And please, no sex in the office."

I rolled my eyes, "Of course, Ethan. I know how to handle myself in the workplace. Don't you trust me?"

"No! Not at all! The entire entertainment industry has you tagged as a Playboy Prince exactly because you don't know how to separate pleasure from anything!"

"Shhh. Relax E, I've got this. I'm serious this time."

Ethan rolls his eyes. "You're impossible."

"I know," I say with a chuckle. "But you love me anyway."

Ethan snorts. "No, my wallet just loves the paycheck you give me."

I let out a laugh at Ethan's response. "Well, I appreciate the honesty. And I'm sure you'll appreciate the bonus I'll give you even more if everything goes well with Damien."

Ethan raises an eyebrow. "A bonus, huh? Maybe I can learn to love you after all."

I shake my head with a smile. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. But seriously, Ethan, I'll keep things professional. No need to worry."

"Alright, alright. I'll trust you for now," Ethan says with a sigh. "Just don't make me regret it, your lawyer already has enough on his hands keeping your wild nightlife under wraps, we can't add a case of workplace harassment to the things he has to deal with."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't worry, Ethan. I know what I'm doing." But deep down, I couldn't deny that the thought of Damien working under me, and possibly even being a part of my personal life, was incredibly exciting.

Y'all, I don't know shit about how companies and businesses work, just pretend for the sake of the story that whatever I'm saying makes sense.