3. I Swear I'm Not Biased

About three weeks have passed since my steamy night with the handsome stranger and ever since that night, I've been completely thrown off my game. I know I said I didn't think I'd be able to have sex with anyone else after that but I said that as an exaggeration but now it doesn't seem like a joke any more, my dick really won't cooperate with me. I tried topping a few other guys after that but I didn't really feel satisfied, sex had never felt so...wrong. Then I decided to try bottoming for some guy I picked up from the club and that's how I ended up in a hotel with some guy, but that didn't work either, we couldn't even get far, the moment he brought my fingers near my hole, I lost my erection. I couldn't even get hard for guys anymore. Could Handsome have fucked me all the way back to straightness that day?

Well that's what I thought, so I decided to try hooking up with a woman but I couldn't even bring myself to finish the first drink with her before I bolted out of there. Definitely not straight.

So I did the last thing I thought I'd ever do — I bought a sex toy. It was pathetic and humiliating to think about, I, Lukas King, the Playboy Prince who'd never failed to bed any man I set my eyes on, reduced to playing with toys and masturbation. The toys didn't help though, and I began freaking out again, what if I had erectile dysfunction? That's embarrassing. But I closed my eyes and thought of mystery Handsome guy and bam! My little junior sparked to life. Fuck.

At that point, and I was very clearly frustrated about my involuntary celibacy. I decided to go back to the root cause of my problem but with no information whatsoever on the man I was looking for, I would've had better luck finding a needle in a needle in a haystack.

"I think my dick is going to fall off if I don't get some action soon," I wail to Ethan.

"Do I really need to know this?" he asks. "You know, maybe we shouldn't really tell each other everything. What the heck happened to privacy?"

"You're my secretary, I pay you to listen to me and give me proper advice," I say.

"Yes, when it's work related. It's not my job to listen to the details of your sex life as your secretary, you don't pay me enough for this,"

"But it's your duty as my best friend," I respond with a pout.

"You don't pay me enough for that either," he says, rolling his eyes.

"Ugh whatever, you're so boring," I say as I roll my eyes as well. "Just tell me what's next on my schedule for today."

"Well, we're in need of a new manager for the marketing team ever since Mr Park suddenly quit two weeks ago, and we'll be holding interviews for a replacement today. Head of HR already screened them and selected the best three candidates, you just have to interview them again and make the final decision."

"Alright then, let's just get this over with," I groan heading to the interview room.

I sit down on my seat behind the desk, looking through their resumes. Honestly, their specs are all quite impressive and I can already tell it's going to be tough making a decision amongst them. I lean back in my chair with my legs crossed and tell Ethan to call in the first candidate for the oral interview with my eyes still trained on the resume in front of me.

"Good morning, sir," he says as he walks in.

"Damien Knight, is it? Good afternoon, please take a-" I stop abruptly as I raise my head up and lay eyes on the last person I thought I'd see.

"Please have a seat Mr Knight," Ethan covers up for me with a professional smile, discreetly kicking the bottom of my chair with his foot from where he stood behind me, and drawing me out of my frozen state.

"My apologies Mr Knight, I seem to have gotten distracted for a bit," I say, regaining my composure once more.

"It's no problem sir, shall we proceed?" he asks me.

"Sure," I sat and advance with the interview, asking him the questions I'd prepared beforehand. He looked me in the eye and answered all my questions so calmly, and for a moment I wondered if he even remembered me because if he did, his face betrayed no emotions.

After Handsome...I mean Damien...leaves, I interview the other two candidates but I barely listen to a word they say because I already know who I'm going to hire. I swear I'm not being biased, but his resume does look more impressive compared to theirs and his did better in the the oral interview as well, granted that I didn't hear what the other two said... but I'm sure that he would've still surpassed them even if I did give them my full attention.

"So Lukas, what did you think of them? I mean, I personally thought that Ms Anna was great but if—"

"No need, I already know who I want to hire."

"Huh?"

"Send Mr knight an email confirming his appointment, tell him he's got the job and he is to begin working as soon as possible."

"Is there a specific reason why you chose him? Don't you think Ms-"

"Are you questioning my decision? I believe I gave an instruction Driscoll," I said in a very official voice that left no room for argument.

Ethan opened his mouth to speak the stopped before letting a sigh. "Yes sir, I'll inform Mr Knight right away," he says, leaving my office.

Why was I so upset? Because he didn't remember me? That's crazy and hypocritical, I don't remember all the guys I'd slept with either but why did it hurt? Could I really have developed feelings from a one-night-stand? Nah, my brain is probably still just woozy thinking about the phenomenal sex we had that day. Yes that's it, I'll just sleep with him a couple more times and I'll be over him and then everything will go back to normal.

Hiiiii
What do you think so far🥰
Rereading this and just realizing I have a problem with switching randomly between past and present tenses💀 The worst part is that I don't even know how to fix it 😭😭💔

~Kyra