2. I knew I Was Forgetting Something

I don't believe I passed out from sex, and he didn't even put it in! I came...from fingering...maybe I really am meant to be a bottom. No, no, no. It was because I was just overstimulated...yeah. I was still sensitive from my first orgasm, otherwise there's no way in hell I'd cum from this crazy, handsome, delicious looking... Focus Lukas!

Waking up hungover feels crappy, waking up in bed is a relief, waking up in bed with a stranger is questionable. However, waking up in bed with a stranger with no idea how they even got into your apartment...you sense my panic here? I might have been dead drunk last night, but I'm not the type to drink and forget, and I definitely don't remember giving him my address nor do I remember opening my door for him.

"Who let you into my house?" I ask, only just now registering the situation I'm in and how reckless I was.

"You really should be more careful about trusting people so randomly," he says, his deep morning voice reverberating in the air, bringing life straight to my cock. "I see someone's still full of life. I guess cumming so many times yesterday didn't wear you out," he says, noticing the tent forming under the blanket

"It's...it's morning wood," I reply in a pathetic attempt to preserve what's left of my dignity. I can't believe I came so many times yesterday and he didn't even put it in, all that was just from the foreplay and I passed out right after.

"Sure it is," he says. He reaches under the covers and grabs my leg, pulling me so that I'm lying down once again and he grabs my erection. "Well, since you're awake now and clearly excited, how about I have some fun as well, seeing as you're the only one who got any release yesterday."

Oh fuck.

Shit.

Fuck this shit.

Before I can even think to object, he's hovering over my naked form as my eyes trail over his bare chest, admiring his toned muscles. His lips descend onto mine as one of his hands moves to play with my nipples while the other works my erection. In moments, he has me moaning into his mouth and writhing under him, chasing my release and just as I'm about to reach my high, he stops pumping me.

His lips finally leave mine and move down to my neck, sucking so hard that I'm sure it'll leave a bruise as his hand breaches my hole. It's not as uncomfortable as it was yesterday and it also doesn't take as long for the feeling to turn into pleasure as one finger turns into two and then three. Soon enough he has me lost in a world of pleasure as I begin grinding myself down onto his hand, practically fucking myself on his fingers.

Suddenly, he pulls his fingers out of me and before I can complain about the loss, I hear the ripping of a wrapper and watch as he slips on a condom that must've materialized out of nowhere. In no time, I feel the head of his cock slowly sliding into me and I don't even have time to admire his member. It's much more painful and uncomfortable than his fingers and I swear it feels like I'm being ripped apart from the inside.

"Fuck, it hurts! Pull it out! Stop! Don't...oh...ohhh...ohhhh fuck, don't stop." He has my whines quickly turn into moans as his tip brushes over my prostate.

He smirks down at me and without warning, slams his dick into me to the hilt, each perfectly angled thrust hitting that spot that makes me see stars, making me cum in no time.

He fucks me through my orgasm but he doesn't stop there. Oh no no no, this cocky bastard continues slamming into me hard until I'm writhing under him in over sensitivity.

"Mnghh... so good... fuck... yes... oh... ohh... cummnghhhh..." I scream as I release once again over our chests.

***

A couple more rounds later and I'm exhausted, sitting on the stool in my kitchen watching as Handsome flipped pancakes in the pan over the stove, dressed in nothing but a pair of shorts that hung low on his waist and showed off his magnificent v-line. Basically, he was every woman and gay man's wet dream come to life and I wasn't complaining.

"How the hell do you still have the strength to cook after all that," I groan as he dishes our breakfast out into two plates for us.

"Well, while someone was busy cumming seven times, I only came twice," he replied with a smug look.

"It's just because your dick felt so good in me,"

"What happened to not being a bottom?" he asked with a smirk.

Fuck this cocky bastard. Actually no, cocky bastard should fuck me.

"Fuck you," I groaned.

"I would but I don't think your back would be able to take it."

Cocky bastard.

***

"Do you have any idea what time it is? Why are you showing up at this time? You're four hours late, why did you even bother showing up at all?" Ethan drills me with questions the moment I get to work. He's right, I shouldn't have bothered coming at all. After breakfast, Handsome and I went two more rounds and another one in the shower. My back was miserable, my ass felt sore and my head was pounding. Overall, I felt like shit and I really wasn't in the mood for work.

"Stop nagging mom,"

"You're twenty-four, you're a grown ass man so can you stop acting like you're five years old? I can't believe you...What is wrong with you?" he asks.

"I was busy," I reply.

"Busy doing wha...wait a minute," he says, sniffing the air. "You smell of alcohol and you look like shit. Don't tell me you were late to work because you were out screwing some random guy? Couldn't you have at least bothered to take a shower first before coming to work?"

"First off, I didn't do the screwing, I'm the one who got screwed..."

"Okay, gross."

"Second, it really felt so good, I don't think I can have sex with anyone else after that. I think I'm going to turn over a new leaf and leave my playboy reputation behind."

"You finally found someone that could tame the dragon? That's so crazy, I've got to meet him. So what's his name?"

"Huh?"

"His name Lukas, what's this guys name?" he asked again.

"Shit. I knew I was forgetting something important," I mumbled.

"So let me get this straight, you let this guy into your apartment, you had sex with him, you let him sleep in your bed and cook for you, and you didn't even get his name?" Ethan asks, looking at me like I'd suddenly grown a second head.

"In my defense, I was too high on dick to think about anything besides sex at that point, plus I told you, some kid roofied my drink,"

"Lukas, first of all, if you knew someone spiked your drink, why on earth did you keep drinking it! Secondly, TMI and thirdly, do you realize how extremely careless you were? He could've been a corporate spy or something. How do you know he didn't steal something from you when you were passed out? What if he filmed you? Oh my gosh, what if he decides to threaten you with a sex tape? What if he-"

"Ugh, stop it Ethan! Just tell me what I have to do today," I groan.

I knew he was right, I was extremely careless and I was lucky not to have been kidnapped or something but at the moment, I really couldn't care less. My head was hurting badly and the last thing I needed was Ethan's incessant nagging. A lot of his worries were baseless though, well except the one where I could've been kidnapped-that was actually true. But about him filming us, I'd slept with lots of guys before, my promiscuity was no secret, I'd even been dubbed the Playboy Prince by the media so even if he'd filmed us, leaking the tape wouldn't really do much damage plus I could easily manipulate the media to take it down. My concern was how he got my address and who he was. I can't believe I didn't even get his name.

"Well, you've already missed all your morning and early afternoon appointments," he says, glaring at me.

"I said I was sorry, sheesh, let's just carry on and get this day over with."

Hiiii
I don't know why this chapter looks a bit disjointed. Mehn, it's more like a filler anyways
Please don't leave, I promise it gets better😭