Woge? Wesen? What?

Start bij het begin

I stepped around the coffee table then sat down on it to be face to face with Sylas,

Me:"Remember my mother?"
Sylas:"I do."
Me:"Good, my mother is a Hexenbeast. My father isn't, that I will explain at a later time. Adalind, she's a Hexenbeast as well that's why it was easy for her to do the things she did to you. All of the stories you've heard as a kid are true and very real, I only kept this from you because I didn't want to freak you out which unfortunately happened anyway and it was not of my own choosing it was the side effects and for that I'm sorry you had to see the real me."
Sylas:"Wow so witches are real? That's good to know, why can't you explain your father to me?"
Me:"His form is a bit complicated for you to understand right now."
Sylas:"Okay, does Eric know I didn't know about what you are?"
Me:"Correct, he knows you didn't know so you can't let that be known right now let it be an element of surprise."
Sylas:"Okay so I have seen both Rosalee and Monroe change, can I see yours?"

I stared into her eyes for a moment before shaking my head no, to my surprise Sylas grabbed my hands never breaking eye contact with me.

Sylas:"I want to see it."
Me:"You really don't. It's disgusting to look at.."
Sylas:"Sean, none of this is going to make me love you any less. This Zauberbiest side isn't who I see and if it's truly who you are I want to love that side of you as well."

I was lost for words, no woman I've ever been with has said those words to me. This seriously put me in the spotlight,

Me:"Okay, don't let go of my hands and please remember it's only me so don't be afraid."
Sylas:"I'm ready."

I nodded then sat up straight as I squeezed her hands while transforming, Sylas slowly leaned back a bit.

Me:"Remember darling it's only me."
Sylas:"Whoa.."

She leaned in closer pulling her right hand from mine to glide her hand along my face.

Sylas:"This is insane...you look sexy in a weird way."
Me:"Your kidding right?"
Sylas:"No but since my mother disowns me for shacking up with a Zauberbiest might as well have fun with this side."

I narrowed my eyebrows letting out a low laugh,

Me:"Oh you don't want that side of me, he's mean."
Sylas:"I don't care so show me."
Me:"If I scare you tell me and I'll stop."
Sylas:"Right away captain Renard."

She winked so I scoffed playfully before standing up yanking her up towards me. She never looked away more so studied me, I leaned in snarling as I tightened my grip around her waist.

Me:"You won't be able to walk once I'm done with you."

Sylas went wide eyed then lightly yelped when I reached down grabbing the back of her thights lifting her up quickly then slammed my lips into hers to feel her lower half press into my stomach for more, holding her still I never broke the kiss but walked up the stairs busting through our bedroom door to sit her down on the dresser. I jerked away to grip her shirt then tore it open shoving my body roughly against hers, something deep inside me awoken and the rush I was getting felt incredible.

~~~~

A bright ray of light seeping in caused me to open my eyes, I propped myself up on my elbows to look around the room seeing the dresser mirror was cracked, clothes were all over the place dried candle wax was splashed on the wall. What the hell happened last night? Looking down next to me laid a naked Sylas which caused me to get aroused, rolling onto my side I glided my fingertips along her spine as I kissed her shoulder, a smile spread across her face and soon her eyes opened.

Me:"Morning beautiful."
Sylas:"Good morning sexy."

I grinned as I watched her lift up and nip at my bottom lip,