Vienna prt 2

Walking out of the room I placed Sylas in to rest, I made my way down the hallway to come up with a plan with the others.

Hank:"How is she?"
Me:"She's sleeping so I see that as a good sign."
Eliza:"Sebastien told us there's a way into the palace, as far as he knows nobody knows about it."
Me:"You're not talking about the tunnel are you?"
Sebastien:"I am."
Me:"No, that won't work. Fredrick knows about the tunnel, he more then likely already warned Viktor about it. We'll have to find another way in."
Nick:"I may have a way in but I know you will not stand for it."

Moving my eyes slowly towards Nick, I had a small idea of what his plan could be.

Me:"That is?"

Nick sighed but stood up to face me,

Nick:"We know Viktor possibly knows about your and Sebastien's alliance, what if Sebastien was to take both you and Sy into the palace as prisoners and convince Viktor he only made an alliance with you to keep you close and at the right time he would turn on you and deliver you and Sy to Viktor as a gift."

Standing there in deep thought I shook my head no,

Me:"N-"
Sylas:"That may work."

I turned towards the hallway seeing Sy standing there rubbing her eyes,

Me:"Your supposed to be sleeping and no we are not doing that. We'll think of something else."
Sylas:"Well I was but none of you are exactly quiet and Sean think about it if Viktor does know about the alliance his best bet is to flip it around making Viktor think it was all a plan to deliver us to him. I don't like the plan either but it's most likely the best plan any of us can come up with."
Eliza:"No, Sean's right. Viktor would kill all three of you."
Me:"See, this is why I was saying no."

Sylas made her way over to me then grabbed my hand pulling me to the room I laid her in.

Sylas:"Look, we don't agree due to the possibilities of being killed but if this can help us buy some time for the others to make their way into the palace then we need to do it. Unless you don't want to make it back home at all."

Tightening my jaw I closed my eyes shaking my head no slowly,

Sylas:"Sean."
Me:"I can't do it Sy, the second he lays eyes on you he can kill you. Hell he probably wouldn't have to look at you just catching my scent he will know your with me. I'm not risking your life, I'm sorry we'll find another way."
Sylas:"Do you not trust me?"

My eyes shot open to come into contact with hers, I wanted to yell at her for her accusation but it would only terrify her. Instead I managed to talk calmly,

Me:"Trusting you has nothing to do with this situation. I've always trusted you, the moment I laid eyes on you I knew you'd be one of the people I can trust. I'm sticking my ground on this one because I know Viktor, you don't. You met my father already and he almost killed you and I'm sure you was going to let him if we didn't come back into the house. It you have a death wish then fine but I wont be apart of that."

Something snapped inside of Sylas, what gave it away was her eyes...they were completely black and I'm not even in my woge state.

Me:"Sy?"

She didn't speak only shoved me down onto the bed, using my elbows to hold myself up I looked to her in disbelief that she could actually move me and I was stiff.

Sylas:"You listen to me and you listen good Sean. I'm not dying, your not dying, nobody will die. We will go through with this plan or we will never get the chance to take him down again."

Suddenly my body begun trembling lightly, what is happening?! Am I actually scared of Sylas right now? So many questions flew through my mind but they came to a quick hault from the weight on my chest, something about her anger right now the surge around her that I'm feeling is something unimaginable. Locking eyes with hers again I could see they were still pitch black, what caught my attention was the small dim flash of a purple light. My eyes grew wide, I went to speak but I couldn't manage to let out a single word.