Vienna

The moment the plane had landed, none of us wasted time to get off the plane. Carrying our bags we managed to have a car waiting for us already, Sean seemed thrilled to see whoever it was inside the car.

Me:"You know this person?"
Sean:"He's a contact of mine."
Me:"Really?"
Sean:"Mhmm, my eyes inside the kingdom."

With him saying that my curiosity seeped out which Sean had noticed due to his smile. A kinda tall man climbed out of the car, when he walked around to face us his eyes connected with Sean's, looking between the two I saw both of their expressions to be stern. If he knows him why is he acting so damn stern? I'm confused.. with a long pause between the two they instantly smiled and hugged one another.

Sean:"It's been awhile Sebastien."
Sebastien:"Yes it has, so is this your group?"
Sean:"Yes it is."
Sebastien:"Alright, climb in everyone."

Sebastien and Sean remained where they stood as the others climbed into the car one by one except myself.

Sean:"Sebastien, this is Sylas my fiance."

The moment he looked to me he smiled and held out his hand, shaking his hand with a slight smile.

Sebastien:"Sean's told me so much about you, glad to finally meet you. Please, get in. I'll take you to your safe house."
Me:"Safe house?"
Sean:"We can't be seen yet Sy, Viktor and Adalind can't know we are here."
Sebastien:"It's best if he doesn't know yet or none of us will make it to the safe house."

That didn't ease my mind at all, looking to Sebastien I spoke calmly but serious.

Me:"You sure know how to ease a person's mind."
Sebastien:"Heh, right. Sorry, I'm used to being blunt. My apologies."

Even in my serious moment I let out a small laugh before looking to Sean who was already smiling,

Me:"I like him, alright let's go."

Sean bellowed a laugh while Sebastien seemed a little confused. I climbed into the car feeling Sean right behind me as Sebastien got in the driver seat. During our long drive I sat there listening to Sean talk to Sebastien but soon they began speaking in another language which made me look to Nick seeing he was annoyed he couldn't understand them either. We came to a stop then Sebastien turned to look at us,

Sebastien:"We have to be quick getting inside."
Sean:"We're ready."

With a nod from Sebastien we all got out in a rush then followed him towards the safe house in a fast pace, once inside both Sean and Sebastien looked over our surroundings to make sure it was clear outside. The moment they returned I looked to Sean while everyone else was busy digging through their bags.

Me:"What did you two talk about?"
Sean:"Sorry about that, nothing to worry about just making sure he hasn't been caught yet."
Me:"Caught? Wait they don't know he's helping you?!"
Sean:"Shh, no they don't Sy. Sebastien is my eyes and ears inside, how do you think I found out about Viktor taking over the throne?"
Me:"Makes sense, Sean your playing a dangerous game with Sebastien. If Viktor is how you say he is then wouldn't he have already known about Sebastien working for you?"

Sean grew quiet as his eyes glanced around, he was deep in thought but broke it by looking at Sebastien,

Sean:"We may have a problem."

In a rush Sebastien walked towards us,

Sebastien:"What problem?"
Sean:"Sylas brought to my attention, Viktor is smart he may already know about you and I."

Sebastien glanced down then back up at Sean with slight wide eyes,

Sebastien:"It's possible but I was careful with my words and actions."
Sean:"That may be so but we never know with him."
Sebastien:"I'll keep watch, if that's the case we'll need all the fire power we can get our hands on."
Me:"I have an idea."
Sean:"Which is?"