Ending The Royals

The time to meet Meisner has finally come, only took about a week. Not only that, the moment our mom left, Juliette dropped the bomb on us all showing us what she has become...a Hexenbeist due to Nick regaining his powers back. It's still a shock to me, Eliza mentioned possible side effects but nothing like this.

Sean:"Let's go, the car is here."
Me:"Yea, be right there."

Shoving the thoughts away I stood up to follow Sean out of the house to see a black suv waiting for us. Looking over to Sean he smiled softly before gesturing me to continue, reaching for the door handle I opened the door slowly. Finding Nick, Juliette, Hank, Wu, Monroe, Rosalee and Trubel in the back made me feel a bit more relaxed. Once I got in, Sean climbed in and the driver wasted no time to pull away from our house.

Nick:"Any idea who this guy is?"
Sean:"I know him quite well. Remember my trip to Tahiti? He was one of the ones that helped me."
Me:"So, he's trustworthy right?"
Sean:"As far as I know."

Seeing how quiet Trubel was being made me watch her closely,

Hank:"It's our best shot, especially to finish off the Royals."
Sean:"This is what we all agreed on. Besides, Meisner knows not to cross me."
Me:"That's comforting."
Sean:"I get you're still pissed, but none of us saw this coming. So get used to it."
Nick:"Easy Sean."
Me:"No, he's right."
Juliette:"I shouldn't have told you guys.."
Me:"Don't blame yourself, just right now let's try to push it aside so we can focus or I should say so I can focus.."

Our dive finally came to an end when we stopped outside of a building.

Trubel:"Come on."

All of us got out to see a man standing there, he was a decent height with a beard. Raising my eyebrow he stepped forward to greet Sean first.

Meisner:"Wish this was better circumstances."
Sean:"As do I."
Meisner:"Alright, I'll lead the way."

After a bit of a walk we entered a room filled with monitor screens along with multiple people running them.

Meisner:"We've been tracking all of you for awhile. We know about your daughter as well."
Sean:"Leave her out of this."
Meisner:"Sean, we do not want your child. We're concerned on how bad the Royals want yours and Sylas's child."
Sean:"We've done everything we can to keep that from happening."
Meisner:"Yes, we know of that as well. In order for you to properly take them down, we'll have to turn all of you into warriors."
Sean:"Not all of us are wesen."
Meisner:"I'm well aware but that doesn't mean the ones who aren't can't be trained as well."
Sean:"Your not suggesting what I'm thinking, are you?"

Meisner lowly chuckled then crossed his arms over his chest.

Meisner:"It's the only way."
Me:"Say we do, what makes you think we'd be able to stop them doing it your way?"
Sean:"Sy, quiet."
Meisner:"Sean don't be rude, let your wife talk."
Me:"Thank you, but that's one of the concerns I have along with what will happen to us if we go through your training?"

Meisner went to speak but Sean stopped them then walked me out of the room.

Sean:"You can't be serious?"
Me:"I am. What if this our only way? Are we just going to pass it up and wing it on our own? How long will that last?"

Sean sighed then looked me in the eye,

Sean:"I hope you know after this, none of us will be the same."
Me:"What do you mean?"
Sean:"The training you've had with Nick and I? Nothing compares to Meisner's training, prepare yourself to see a different version of your friends, not everyone can handle this kind of training."
Me:"I know, I could tell by his eyes. Look, all of us are strong and can hold our own. Why not let them make that decision on their own? But for me? I'm doing this training."
Sean:"Well, if you are then so am I. I can't let you do it alone."

Sean and I walked back into the room looking between everyone,

Sean:"This might not be what you guys want. The decision is yours alone, whatever you choose we will back you up on. But choose wisely."
Meisner:"You can think on it, in the meantime Sean, you and I need to talk."
Sean:"About?"
Meisner:"It's important."
Sean:"Okay."

Sean looked to me so I nodded then watched him leave with Meisner. Listening to the others talk about their decision, I could see it wasn't going to be all of us. When silence took over my attention went back to them,

Me:"So?"
Monroe:"Like you and Sean? We're doing this together or not at all."
Me:"Yes we will. After this? The Royals won't know what hit them."

~~~
Sean's P.O.V

Stopping Meisner he turned to look at me,

Me:"This is far enough, what is so important?"
Meisner:"Sylas."
Me:"What about her?"
Meisner:"I learned all about how Barron turned her and Nick into mindless zombies, but the question is, do you know everything that happened?"
Me:"I do."
Meisner:"Really? So you know about the two bodies that were found?"
Me:"Bodies? What bodies?"

Meisner scoffed,

Meisner:"I thought you would be more observant then that. I sent sent footage of Sylas and Nick killing two people. Tell me Sean, has she seem different?"

Hearing that come from Meisner's mouth made me think, she did act a little differently after that but the one thing I couldn't get out of my mind was the night I woke up and saw her pale skin, she looked and felt like she was dead but she wasn't and when she woke up the color of her skin was normal like nothing ever happened.

Meisner:"Sean? I need to know."
Me:"Y-yea. One night I thought something was wrong she looked and felt like she was dead but once she woke up she looked and seemed to be normal."
Meisner:"Just as I thought, hers and Nick's training will have to be harder then the rest."
Me:"Why?"
Meisner:"Because, she could snap without realizing it and basically be a walking reaper. They've already killed once and they can't come back from that, if they didn't kill then none of this would be happening to them."
Me:"This is serious, do we tell them?"
Meisner:"Not just yet."
Me:"Okay. This is a lot to process, do you still have the footage? I want to see it myself."
Meisner:"Of course."

~~~

While the others had began their training, I held off on mine for a bit to regain my focus. Only one thing stayed on my mind and that is, the beating I watched Sy give to an innocent man. I've never seen her go that dark before and that terrifies me a little, feeling a hand touch my shoulder I jumped to see it was only Meisner.

Meisner:"You need to bury it deep inside you. They can't find out right now, it's too risky."
Me:"I know but I can't get rid of that image just yet. I knew she could get dark but not like that."
Meisner:"We'll get her ready, you should do the same thing."
Me:"I'm ready."