Zombified Burkhardt's

Laying on the ground gasping for air, I could barely move feels like a few ribs have been cracked. Groaning painfully I was soon slowly helped up to my feet, seeing it was Monroe and Hank who helped me up I nodded slightly,

Hank:"Now what?"
Me:"If they kill someone, we will have no choice but to kill them.."

It pains me to have to make that an option but what Vincent said, something about it had me worried.

Hank:"We need to find them fast then."
Me:"Indeed we do, while we do that I will try to get ahold of my mother to see if there is a possibility of reversing this or what it even is."
Rosalee:"To me they seem like they are zombified."

Something clicked, I should have realized this sooner from watching it happen.

Me:"They are, the guy with Vincent is called Barron. He's like a blow fish but anyways the acid he spits out causes hallucinations hence the look of zombification. Okay here's what we'll do, I'll stay here in case they come back while I contact my mother meanwhile I need you guys to search for them."
Hank:"Got it, we'll call if we find them."
Me:"Alright, go."

~~~

Thankfully my mother answered my call, and there is a way to reverse it. Soon Hank contacted me letting me know they have found them, making it to their location I met up with them outside of a barn.

Me:"Where are they?"
Hank:"Locked inside and they are angry. Was there a cure?"
Me:"Yes. The problem is getting it here which I'm the only one who can do this so please stand back."

Waiting for them to move I looked straight ahead lifting both hands moving them in a quick motion to see a small portal open up in front of me, my mother became clear and she reached through the portal with two large syringes,

Me:"Rosalee grab those."

Rosalee ran up beside me taking the syringes from my mother's hand,

Eliza:"You have one shot, make it count and be quick it will hurt them for just a moment. Tell me how it turns out, Sean close it."
Me:"Yes mother."

Rosalee was quick to move as well as my mother's hand, I clenched my fist then opened it to watch the portal disappear. Turning towards the others I narrowed my eyes,

Me:"Let's get this over with."

One by one, we entered the barn remaining on guard, with it being dark and my eyes not fully adjusted who knows where they could be lurking. Out of nowhere I was bombarded by both Sylas and Nick, trying to slide out from underneath them I received a punch from each of them before they were yanked off of me, hearing Rosalee yelp along with Monroe I knew they had either been punched or kicked. Collecting myself quickly I got back on my feet, the only way to even attempt to survive this I looked to Monroe and Rosalee who had the same idea, all of us woged at once then began fighting Sylas and Nick, Hank was left to be in charge of the shots since Wu was helping Monroe and Rosalee, Sy looked at me titling her head to the side as if she was trying to remember me but that wasn't the case at all due to the quick motion she began running towards me. Leaving me with no choice I had to fight her rather I wanted to or not. Shoving her away she came right back in a quicker pace, forcing my hand up I caught her fist then held it tightly only to receive a knee to my gut, coughing hard my ribs began to throb worse then what they did earlier, using my free hand I reached up grabbing her other arm then swung her around holding her by her arms while her back was against my chest as I glanced towards Rosalee.

Me:"Rosalee, come help me!"

She was quick to turn around seeing I was holding Sy's arms, she grabbed her feet so we could try to keep her still, Hank rushed over to give a quick shot to Sy's stomach. Her body stopped moving, so I looked to Hank and Rosalee,