Abandoning the two of them boredly, he felt better after seeing the blood, Qu Ling watched the sky brighten little by little, and the violent wind and rain last night disappeared.

    In the twilight of the morning, Qu Ling had a sinister sneer on his lips, he turned around, picked up the duckbill cap on the table and put it on his head, does he look good? He will never make such a mistake again in his life.

    I heard that the southern base is good, maybe he should go over there? Thinking about it this way, Qu Ling opened the door of the room and walked out, maybe he will run into that woman again then.

    After bidding farewell to Xue Che that day, Qin Yue has been unable to figure out what kind of game this young man, who is as cold as snow and autumn water, plans to play.

    Qin Yue drove out of the city, but there were still many survivors gathered outside the city who couldn't enter the base. They set up tents outside. The law and order here is very poor, but people still have a little satisfaction on their faces, but their eyes are still full of longing when they look at the base in the city.

    There is no safe place in this world anymore, every corner is occupied by zombies, but the base is a rare paradise for the survivors.

    Driving towards the town, Qin Yue found a place to park when he was about to see the town, got out of the car with an ax in hand.

    Probably because of the last mission, there are not many zombies in this small town. Qin Yue smashed a jade shop, put away the things inside, and came out when he heard a discordant parking sound.

    "Yo, there are chicks here."

    The person who came was a gold-type power user, and the golden light attached to his hand had not completely dissipated. Qin Yue didn't want to cause trouble to waste time, so he turned around and walked to the side, but this person continued to block the way with no winks, his body tilted, blocking Qin Yue's way, and then he said with a smirk: "Young girl, I'm going Where?"

    "Get out of the way!" Qin Yue said coldly.

    "Hey, brother, why don't I let it go?" This person flirted with Qin Yue confidently relying on his identity as a supernatural being, only to see him grinning grinningly, his face turned hard, and threatened: "Don't give shame to me. , today my brothers have taken a fancy to you, either obediently go back with us to cook and warm the bed, or, hehe, zombies eat meat..." As he said this, several people got off the car one after another , Seeing Qin Yue, they all gave out wretched smiles.

    "Hey, your youngest's eyes are still bright, this thing is pretty." A man who came down first whistled, and said, "Come here obediently, and you won't be honest until you don't get itchy." "I said, you     guys Be kind and cherish the beauty, don't frighten the little girl, how boring the bed is." The two people who came down from behind glanced lewdly at Qin Yue's chest and below, and then let out a hey laugh.

    Being so embarrassing, Qin Yue's gaze turned cold, and he said unhurriedly , "

    Are     you sure you want me to stay today?"

, was hit on the chin with a fist by Qin Yue, and blood flowed out of his mouth immediately. Qin Yue.

    "It's his grandma's. If you don't give me some flair, you won't know how powerful you are." The muscular man held up a big knife and was about to slash at Qin Yue. Kicked him straight to the wall. The person behind him saw his companion was hit to the point of bleeding, he let out a cry, and savagely swung the iron rod in his hand towards Qin Yue. Qin Yue grabbed the iron rod and pulled it out with all his strength. They hit him on the head until his eyes were bleeding and he fell down.     "Go to hell! Damn bitch!" After spitting out two teeth, the man with the metal ability threw a punch at Qin Yue. Qin Yue jumped up on the wall and let him punch him. Kong, swept back in mid-air again, hit him directly on the head, causing him to deviate from the ground, and then smashed hard at his head with the back of the ax in his hand.     After killing five people in a row, the ground was filled with mourning. Qin Yue walked to the door of the big truck and said coldly: "Now, this truck belongs to me." After she finished speaking, her eyes stared directly at the bottom of the truck , It wasn't until a man shivered and crawled out of it that he looked back with satisfaction. There are a lot of supplies in this car, and you can tell at a glance that they have just been harvested. It is rare to be a robber, and it is worthwhile to be able to rob so much.     So, under their flinching eyes, Qin Yue stepped into the driver's seat of the big truck and left with a whole truck full of supplies.     I didn't care about how this group of people wanted to go back. It's better to have fewer people who make trouble everywhere as soon as they have the power. After taking back his car halfway, Qin Yue picked up some things he used on the truck and drove the car to the east of the base.

    When she drove out earlier, she passed an area where most of the old people, children, and disabled people had their limbs confirmed. This group of people is called weeds by people outside the base, which means that no matter how difficult the environment is, they can still live like weeds.     Qin Yue parked the car outside a tent, where several skinny children gathered to help an old man who had lost a leg. This is not so much a tent as it is a space made up of many discarded items. They are doing their own things in it, without complaining at all. Qin Yue opened the car door and got out of the car. The old man with cloudy eyes smiled kindly at her when he saw the car outside the door. Then he waved to a child, and after a few words, the older child ran out.     "Sister, what's the matter?" The child raised his face and said to Qin Yue: "Grandfather asked me to ask if you need any help." In fact, he didn't want to come out. The last time he parked his car in The people at their door beat up my brother and asked them to run errands for him, threatening to beat him and the others together if he didn't do it. He didn't leave until his companion brought him gasoline.     "Yes, help me call out all the people here, and line up to help me with some things." Qin Yue said.     In fact, as soon as she came, the children and old people around looked at Qin Yue from various places. They knew there was something in the car, but they didn't think about rushing to grab it, but looked at the car with hot eyes. In fact, every day when a car passes by, they always show such longing and anticipating eyes, and spend day after day in reverie again and again.     As soon as Qin Yue finished speaking, a child rushed out from the corner of the room, obediently lined up in front of her, their eyes were clean and eager. Qin Yue opened the back door of the truck, and took out a box from inside. This box was biscuits, and she gave each of these children a bag.     Photon originally thought that this person was joking, and he was joking about people in the weedy area, but he didn't know what she said was true, so he ran out immediately and shouted excitedly: "Come on, everyone! Everyone came out to line up, and a kind person came to distribute things to everyone."

    "Come on, everyone, everyone came out to line up, and a kind person came to distribute things to everyone." Every time he shouted, many people came out from various places, and Guangzi continued to run far away while shouting: "Come on, come on!" , Everyone came out to line up, and a good-hearted person came to distribute things to everyone."

    "Where, where?" A teenager with a missing thigh came out leaning on a piece of wood, and seeing that it was Photon, he said, "Photon, don't be joking."

    "No, everyone, hurry up, it's right in front." It turned out that Guangzi had already run too far while shouting in one breath, and the people here couldn't see the scene in Dongtou, but this didn't affect their judgment. Li stepped out and rushed towards the direction photon pointed.

    The line on Qin Yue's side was very long, and the people in the front were all children, no one was fighting for it, and some even retreated humbly, letting those who had a more difficult life than their own go first, while those behind stood consciously. Waiting for Qin Yue to distribute things in the seat.

    Looking at pairs of joyful and excited eyes, looking at these skinny children and skinny old people, Feng Ming knew that most of these people were relatives who had died. There were many vulnerable groups like this outside the base. Composed of children without parents and the disabled, they gathered in this area from all over to encourage and support each other. In the last days, where there is darkness, there is light. In this place, there is still a little light of humanity.