19 - # DEAR LITTLE SISTER

Start from the beginning

"UA students should always arrive ten minutes early, don't you think?" iida yells, blasting himself through the entrance as soon as we cross the barrier.

-

i squeeze my hair to wring out the rainwater, slamming my locker shut with my elbow as izuku shakes out the umbrella.

"so, iida..." i said, tying up my hair and glancing at him apprehensively.

iida takes off the hood to his raincoat, turning around to smile at me, "if it's about my brother, don't be concerned. i'm sorry if i made you worry, everything'll be fine."

he turns around, shuffling away with the crowd of students as the bell chimes. leaning down and picking up my bag, i glance back at izuku.

-

"it's so weird that people recognize us from tv!" mina exclaims, resting her legs atop her desk, "people kept wanting to talk to me on the way here!"

"yeah, me too!" kirishima said.

hagakure giggles. "people on the street were staring at me! it was kinda embarrassing~!"

"sure," ojiro laughs, "but... isn't that pretty normal for you?"

sero leaning forward and stared ahead at our classmates incredulously, "you won't believe what a bunch of elementary school brats yelled at me!"

tsu looks at him, her head resting on her arms, "nice try?"

sero covered his face with his palms, groaning loudly and turning away from her.

aizawa let out a long and tired sigh as everyone shuffled back into their assigned seats, unzipping his sleeping bag and not bothering to fold it back up. "morning."

"good morning, mr. aizawa!"

"ribbit, mr. aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore! that's good news!" tsu grins.

aizawa scratches his stubbled cheek, shrugging. "the old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. anyway. we have a big class today on hero informatics."

he glances around the room at everyone's mortified faces, pausing for several seconds to let the information sink in before taking a deep breath. "... you need code names. time to pick your hero identities."

"THIS IS GONNA BE TOTALLY AWESOME!" everyone yelled.

aizawa activates his quirk, his hair flowing upwards as our classmates shush each other and fall silent.

his hair falls down to his shoulders, "this is related to the pro hero draft picks that i mentioned the last time we were in class together. by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you if their interest in you dies down before graduation, though."

mineta shakes, slamming a fist down on his desk, "stupid, selfish adults..."

"so, what you're saying is that we still have to prove ourselves even after we've gotten recruited?" hagakure says.

aizawa nods, "correct. now. here are the totals for those of you that got offers."

TODOROKI ◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️ 4123