I tell the girls there goodbyes before walking out the hair salon.

It took me 20 minutes to reach home and I head straight in the shower.

As I'm stepping out the shower Zaidan comes to my mind.

He haven't called me since he dropped me home this evening.

I'm aware that he's gonna be busy but not even a text?

I look at my reflection in my bathroom mirror.

I spot a red mark on the both of my tits.

When he gave this?

I'm throbbing between my thighs just the thought of him. I never craved sex this so much until I met Zaidan.

I let out a frustrated sigh and walk out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me.

I take my rose from my drawer then remove my towel and it falls to the floor.

I bought it after me and Tyreek broke up but I haven't got the time to use it.

I lay on the bed before spreading my legs wide then places the rose on my throbbing clit.

Thinking about Zaidan.
As if this we're his tongue...

When did I get like this?

I'm distracted when my phone rings on my bed stand.

I exhale before looking at who is it.

Zaidan name comes up on the caller ID.

I gather my self quickly before answering.

"Zai..."

"Open the door" he cuts me off.

"Wait...what" I say confused.

"I'm at your door Aaliyah"

I find my feet off my bed quickly and pick up my towel from the floor then wrap it around me.

I open the front door to Zaidan standing there with his signature smile exposing his tooth gem on his tooth.

This man is so sexy.

He's wearing a plain white t-shirt and some grey shorts that stops at his knee. He doesn't have to do much and still impresses me.

"Hey" I say before hugging him. The smell of his cologne hits my nose.

He smells so good.

The throbbing between my tights intestify.

Jeez .

He bites down on his lower lip now staring me down after we release from the hug.

"I don't think you ever been in my bedroom before" I say trying not to meet his eyes closing the door behind him after he steps in.

When he came I think we was only in the living room.

"Yes I have" he says but I don't recall.

He walks over to the kitchen and places some bags that looks like food on the counter.

He follows behind me as we get into the bedroom.

"Let me put on some clothes" I tell him walking over to my closet.

"You don't have to"

I turn around to look at him and he gives me a lopsided smile.

I chuckle.

Always trying to do something.

"Did you touch yourself ?" he asks with knitted brows.

Is he watching me?