Part 102 (The Balcony)

I stood and stretched my legs when Loki took the hammer off of me, pushing it into his pocket space with a wide grin.

"You're gonna give the poor guy a heart attack." I grumbled with an eye roll.

"I can only hope so." He responded pleasantly, kissing my forehead.

I smiled, looking up at him. "I love you, mischief."

"I love you, dove." He murmured back, his smile unwavering as he leaned into me again.

"Elle!" Thor jovially stated as I approached the group he was standing with. He grinned at me for a moment before his face automatically fell. "Did I take Mjölnir off of you?"

I feigned confusion, my eyebrows furrowing slightly before I smiled. "Have a bit too much to drink, Thunder? You took him like 10 minutes ago."

Thor looked at the ground, his eyes slowly scanning around him for his hammer.

"I... Must have." He chuckled a bit after a second, though I could feel his confusion growing.

"Asgardian ale is really that good?" Tony questioned with a chuckle.

"Perhaps thunder's tolerance has diminished. I haven't seen him drink in a short time." I replied with a shrug.

"Darling." I heard Loki's voice sing from behind me, his arm wrapping around my hips.

"Brother, have you seen where I placed Mjölnir?"

Loki hummed with a look of feigned contemplation etching onto his features, looking around.

"Perhaps you took it out to the balcony, brother."

"Good idea." Thor grumbled as he walked towards the doors.

Loki grinned widely at me, giving me a quick kiss before he backed up and teleported away, making me huff with a grin and shake my head.

"What was that?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Loki can lift Mjolnir now." I shrugged. "He wanted to use it to hit Thor off the balcony."

"He wanted to do what?"

"It's fine. The biggest injury is likely to be to Thor's ego." I laughed.

"I'm beginning to think Green Day is rubbing off on you, kid. I don't like it." Tony said, though a small smirk still laid on his lips.

"You're telling me we wouldn't have done the same if we were both magical, nearly invincible gods?"

Tony looked as though he was contemplating for a moment, before nodding. "Alright, you got me there."

"I still can't believe this isn't all one long fever dream." Bruce mumbled as he watched the Asgardians dance in the main hall.

"You get used to it after awhile." I hummed back pleasantly. "Their mystique wears off."

He smiled at me, and offered him my hand.

"Come on, dance with your favorite lab buddy."

"Hey!" Tony scoffed, but Bruce took my hand anyway.

"Sorry, Tony." He called with a smile.

Bruce and I were still dancing when the two brothers came back, and to my surprise Thor was just as giddy as Loki, chuckling alongside him, though the large, bruised welt on his cheek very obviously proved Loki had succeeded in his desire to hit Thor with his own hammer.

"You alright, thunderhead?" I giggled when Thor playfully glared at me, before running at me and scooping me away from Bruce, into his arms.

"You traitor!" He called at me. "How dare you help that menace!"

I squealed as he spun me around, before locking me in with one arm as he tickled my side.

"Stop! I yield, I yield!" I laughed out. Thor paused.

"How will you make it up to me?"

"I'll heal that." I responded, poking the welt.

"Deal."

Later on that evening, the only people left standing were the Midgardians, who had refrained from drinking the Asgardian liquor and settled for midgardian wine Thor had been intelligent enough to bring home, the warriors, Loki, Thor, and I.

We were all sitting around a large table, giggling and sharing stories as we drank and ate snacks.

"That has to be the most surprising thing I've ever done." Tony ended his story, shrugging.

"The most surprising thing you ever did was start liking Loki." Bruce teased.

"I don't like Loki." Tony countered, sharing a look with the god that sat beside me, arms locked holding me close to him. "But, come on. He treats my girl the way she deserves to be treated, so. As long as he does that, I'm willing to deal with him."

I rolled my eyes, but smiled a bit at Tony. Loki only shrugged when everyone looked at him.

"On that note, I think it's about time everyone heads to bed." I giggled, grabbing Loki's hand as I stood up. "I'll see you guys tomorrow, so we can head to the village before your flight home." I winked when Tony made a gagging sound, knowing the bifrost likely threw him for just as big of a loop as it did me my first time.

"Finally." Loki huffed, sloppily pulling off the top of his armor.

"Oh, you didn't want to celebrate our marriage?" I asked, grinning when he chuckled.

"I wanted to get you back in this bedroom as soon as I possibly could." He responded as he strode over to me, holding me by my hips as he pulled me flush against him. "And it most certainly wasn't soon enough for my taste." He whispered the last bit, grinning as the left side of my bottom lip fell between my teeth.

Before I could say anything, Loki's lips were on me, from my own lips to my jaw, moving to my neck and collarbones as he fumbled to get my dress off quickly.

"I love you." He murmured, "Gods, I love you. My divine wife."

"And I love you, my wonderfully enchanting husband."

He bit my lip in response, making me chuckle.

"Needy god."

"Most assuredly." He mumbled against my lips.

I felt the mattress on my back not a second later, making me grin. Loki stood at the foot of the bed as he fumbled with his undershirt, throwing it off of himself before kissing his way up to me, from my ankles to my lips.

He broke apart from me for only a second, a small smile etched onto his features as he studied me.

"Mine." He whispered.

I breathed out a soft laugh. "All yours."

And just like that, his lips found their way to mine once again.