Part 31 (The Next Morning)

The next morning I woke up to Loki brushing my hair out of my face. He had slept in his room that night, leaving me alone, which was a bit odd. Nonetheless I didn't try to mention it at the moment, instead just sitting up when he woke me.

"Odin has called me to the throne room. I'll be back shortly, but Thor and the warriors are having breakfast in the warriors lounge." He said softly, leaning down to me. "You need to eat."

"Are my eyes still red?" I asked softly as I sat up. By the time I fell asleep last night the bleeding had stopped, however my eyes stayed bloodshot.

"You look tired, but that's all." He said with a feigned smile. "I'll be back shortly."

He kissed my forehead and swiftly walked out of the room, while I got out of bed. Instead of grabbing a new dress I decided to look through my bags to see if there were any reasonable clothes in them.

Alas, there really wasn't. My suit was packed into the pocket, making me smile as I put the wristlet onto my hand and went ahead to the closet, choosing a light blue dress and dark blue cloak.

I pulled my hair up into a simple bun before going to the warriors lounge, where Thor and his friends sat on couches. It was rather obvious where they were, needing nothing other than a pair of ears to get their exact location.

I cringed slightly as I walked through the already open door to hear the loud, booming voices.

"Elle!" Thor said happily, coming and guiding me to a seat by my shoulders. "Stark was pleased with your note, he seemed very thankful that you're okay."

I nodded a bit, and Thor quickly began making a plate I already knew was for me based off of the portions.

"Are you okay, beautiful?" Fandral was the first amongst the group to ask, though I knew it was buzzing around everyone's mind based on my absence the previous night and my appearance today.

"A small magic incident with the queen last night, nothing major. Just a headache." I said, forcing a smile.

Fandral nodded as he sat beside me, his arm resting above me on the back of the couch. Thor brought me my plate and eyed Fandral, but didn't say anything as he sat on the couch across from me, beside Sif. It's not as if he were touching me, so I didn't say anything either, just ate.

The warriors discussed several different battles, as well as types of weapons they had trained with and liked.

"Speaking of weapons." I mumbled, tossing Volstagg my bracelet after I pulled it off my wrist. "That's my suit."

"This?" He asked, holding it up towards the ceiling to see it better in the light. "Are you jesting?"

I shook my head. "The gem in the center, hold it away from you in your palm and press it."

Volstagg did as told, and the suit instantly flipped out of his hand as it went into display mode, creating the full suit of armor in seconds. The warriors admired it, Sif and Volstagg both standing to walk around it.

"You wear that to fight battles?" Fandral asked, staring in awe. "I absolutely must take you to the training field." He grinned as he looked down at me.

I chuckled a bit, nodding. "The hands have built in propulsive units, as do the feet. I can shoot or fly with them depending on the settings. It has an AI that accepts voice and internal commands, it's own built-in solar power source so I don't need a reactor, though it does make the propulsions weaker than my brother's suits, and an arm reformation mode that turns the right hand into a sword. There's also an energy shielding unit in the suit, which allows an electric field to expand from the hand."