Midnight

???'s POV

I was up in the middle of the night with my own thoughts. I quietly got out of the bed and walked over to Y/n. I hovered my hand over her and used my semblance. "Where did the scar come from?" I whispered. A black orb floated over to me. I held the copy of the memory in my hand carefully. I was able to slip out of the building and walked around 10 yards away from it. "Show me the scars of memories past." I said as I held the copy of the memory to the sky. It floated out of my hand and projected a hologram of the memory. There was a man who was built like a brick who Y/n and someone who looked to be Oscar were fighting. Oscar was thrown against a wall and Y/n was blinded by a rage for a moment. She tried to go in for a swing with her knifes but the man was able to grab her knife mid swing. Y/n had a moment of realization before she was shaken loose from her knife. The man threw the knife at Y/n and she narrowly dodged, but not before the knife was able to slash her cheek. The hologram disappeared and the copy of the memory faded out of reality. "Who would have though that my sister would be so much of a hero before I met up with her again." I said.

Y/n's POV

The next morning we were out trying to get a message to anyone via our scrolls. "It's headed straight for Mantle. I repeat a large, massive Grimm is headed straight for Mantle. Please! Anyone!" Jaune said. An Atlas airship landed in front of us. The door opened to reveal the Ace Ops and Winter. Harriet and Winter jumped down. "Great. You guys." Yang said. "Did you hear our message? It's right there. We need to hurry." Jaune said. "Where's Penny?" Harriet asked. "Are you serious right now? There are people in danger!" Zeke said. "There are people in danger because you kids are acting selfish and-" Harriet was cut off by another tremor. A stream of black erupted from the river and was aimed for Atlas. It broke the shield and Grimm emerged from it. Some of the shield generators were knocked loose and fell to the ground. The huge Grimm that had come from the clouds landed on Atlas. My eye's widened in fear.