Seeing Red

Y/n's POV

Zeke got us stable again. He talked to the rest of the team for a minute. Zeke picked up Ruby. We flew toward the mech. "Are you crazy?!" I asked. Ruby shot at the missiles but they were hidden before the shot was able to blow them up. Zeke pulled up, but not before the mech was able to fry some of the circuits. "We're gonna have to make a crash landing!" Zeke yelled. He pulled as hard as he could on the control stick. Oscar threw himself over me to protect me. We crashed into the trees. "We're still in one piece." Oscar remarked. Ruby fell to her knees as she stepped out of the ship. My aura had healed whatever that stabbing pain was. Caroline laughed "Very clever, but even the smartest apes can't compare with the intellect of man." she said. Ruby got up. Oscar grabbed my hand and helped me to my feet. Zeke got up and grabbed his sword. Ruby started to walk away. Qrow flew in and stopped her. "Ruby, stop!" he said. Ruby looked back at him. "I need you to trust me." she said. She walked away. Ruby and Caroline had a few words and Caroline aimed at Ruby. Ruby went up the barrel of the cannon. "She's insane." Zeke said as he went back into the ship. Ruby destroyed the cannon and flew out. Her aura showed for a moment. Qrow caught her. Zeke was able to get the ship up and running again. "No! No! No! You! You'll never get into Atlas, do you hear me? Never!" Caroline yelled. She yelled into the intercom. "Crap!" I said. "Everyone on board! We're making a run for it." Zeke said. "What about Yang and Blake?" Jaune asked. I saw a huge Grimm emerge from the ocean. It let out a roar and it called all of its buddies.