Lost

Y/n's POV

Oscar and I were back at the house. Oscar was changing into the new outfit he got. I was laying on one of the couches in the main room when I heard footsteps. I sat up and saw Oscar. "What do you think?" he asked me. "I like it!" I said. I heard voices approaching and one of my ears twitched. "What is it?" he asked. "I think everyone's back." I said. I stood up and he went over to the door and opened it. Sure enough, everyone was outside. "Oh. We were wondering when you'd get back." Oscar said. I walked up next to him. "Oscar! Y/n!" everyone said. I took a step back but everyone tackled Oscar and I to the ground. Ruby helped Oscar up, and Oscar helped me up. Oscar scratched the back of his head. "You both had us worried sick!" Weiss said. "Are you okay?" Ruby asked. "Oscar, what are you wearing?" Nora asked. "Is something cooking?" Terracotta asked as she walked in. "Oh. Uh, yeah. I thought you guys would like something to eat after spending all day looking for us, apparently." I said. "It's my fault we were all out there in the first place. Oscar, Y/n. I am so sorry for earlier. I was way, way out of line and what I said-" Jaune got cut off by Oscar. "No. I-it's okay. These past few days we've been scared of the same things you were. I don't know how much longer we're going to be... us. But, we did some thinking, and we do know we want to do everything we can with whatever time we've got left." Oscar said. "Good. This team isn't the same without you, Oscar. You too Y/n." Jaune said. Something started to beep. "We've got this covered." Saphron said. Terracotta and Saphron went into the kitchen. "That combat gear looks good." Ruby said to Oscar. Qrow started to go upstairs. "Where are you going now?" Ruby asked. "I don't want to get in the way of your celebration." Qrow said. "You've been gone all day, just sit with us." Ruby said. Qrow sighed. "Look, Ruby, I'm glad you kids worked out whatever all that was. But the fact is we're not a single step closer to Atlas." Qrow said. "Actually, I think I have an idea. But it's sort of a no going back kind of idea." Jaune said. "Well, let's hear it." Ruby said. "With Cordo on watch, only Atlas airships have the clearance to leave. So, we steal an Atlas airship." Jaune said. "That's not just breaking the law, that's... that's defiantly worse." Weiss said. "How would we even get onto the airfield?" Yang asked. "That... part I haven't quite figured out yet. But I was-" Jaune got cut off. "Okay, stop. Just stop. Look, if this thing goes south, it's not just something we can fight our way out of. This is the Atlas military we're talking about. For your sake, just drop this." Qrow said. Oscar and I looked at each other. "I want to hear him out." Ruby said. "Ruby-" Qrow got cut off. "I want to hear him out. I know you're trying to protect us, that you're afraid we can't do it, but right now I don't really care what you think. Just because you don't have an idea doesn't mean we're out of options. Oz and Salem haven't been here to tell us what to do, but we still managed to get this far anyway. We've been in bad situations before, and we didn't need an adult to come save us or tell us what to do. We just did it our way. And I say we do it our way. And if you think you can keep up with us kids, we'd be happy to have you." Ruby said. "Looks like you didn't give her enough credit, either." Maria said.