𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

Börja om från början

"how you know that's me?" she asked, trying to gaslight him into believing it was somebody else.

she hated lying to her friends, especially somebody as close to her as CG but she felt like she had to. she felt instant regret at what she had just lied about knowing it would all come back to bite her later.

"now you lying?" he was beginning to get frustrated knowing for sure that it was the girl, he just wanted the truth from her but she cleared wasn't willing to give him it.

"first of all nigga watch ya tone with me." she started, she didn't like how aggressive he was being. "and also you don't even know if that's really me." she explained, she looked over to Nia who was fully invested in what was going on.

in Riyah's mind, she was debating wether or not to tell him the truth or continue lying to him.

"fuck you mean if it's really me?" he replied mocking her words. with every word that Riyah said, she could tell he wasn't believing her. "who else could it be? i got niggas claimin' they saw you."

"you so dumb, Riyah was with me nigga." Sania lied, trying to make the argument easier for her best friend.

Riyah's eyes widened at her best friends words not knowing how else to thank her, she turned to face her friend before mouthing a 'thank you'.

"she was wit you? then why niggas saying they saw you?" he asked, he was slightly suspicious of Sania and what was really going on. "nigga i got like 20 people who look like me, it's not that hard to mistake me." she replied in a duh tho, she felt her heart beating at a normal pace again.

"my bad my heart." he spoke, she felt bad that he was apologising for something he was right about.

she accepted the boys apology before hanging up, she put her phone down as she let out a sigh. "Nia ion know how i can repay you." she was so happy that the girl stepped in.

"bitch you gotta tell me what really happened." Nia said, she was even more confused than before.

Riyah proceeded to tell her the events that took place two days prior, she explained every little detail from him in her home, to her sister coming home, to him being in her room and how she walked with him.

shocked wasn't even the word to describe how Sania felt after hearing everything, she had so many questions but didn't know how to start.

"Riyah, you need to stop talking to him." she started, she passed the blunt to Riyah before blowing out some smoke. "he so weird and that night broke into ya house."

as much as Riyah wished she could, it felt as if the boy was everywhere in her life.

if she didn't see him in person, they would be live together arguing, if they weren't arguing, he would be texting her and if they weren't texting, drama pages would constantly be bringing them up.

to Riyah it felt like no matter what happened, he would always be mentioned alongside.

but what was also odd was that Riyah felt normal when she interacted with Notti, it didn't feel as if they were just dissing each other less than 24 hours ago.

what Riyah didn't know was that Notti felt the same way.

if he didn't see her in person, they would be arguing, if they weren't arguing, he would be texting her and if they weren't texting, his brother would always tease him about her, which he never found funny.

no matter what the two did, they were always somehow connected.

however, Riyah didn't care about all of this. in her eyes she still saw him as her "opp" and would only see him as that no matter what.

she still found him annoying and meant everything she said about him in his songs, sometimes she just wished everything could go back to normal.

"ion care about him, he the one who keep talkin' to me." she tried defending herself.

Sania could tell there was weird tension between the two, she hated how Notti was already ruining the friendship the two girls had with CG.

the two girls could tell that CG was beginning to lose trust in them both, the last thing they wanted to do was to have him not trust them.

"you gon tell CG the truth Riri?" Nia asked curiously, she personally thought it would be a terrible idea to tell them unless she wanted more opps.

"no, are you serious?" Riyah started, she looked at her friend with slight disgust at her words scanning her face to see if she was joking or not. "he gon' put me in a pack if i tell him."

Nia nodded completely understanding her situation, if anything the two were in deep trouble if he were to find out they lied to him.

"you still talkin' to Notti?" Sania questioned, Riyah shook her head before taking the blunt from her friend.

lies, Riyah hated lying to her 2 friends but she knew how pissed they would be. even though she said no, since the situation happened Notti had been messaging her multiple times.

she knew that if she told Sania, she would receive a huge rant about how she shouldn't be communicating with him.

she didn't think it was serious since she had barely been texting him back, but it was hard to resist if somebody was spamming your phone all the time.

she felt guilty about lying but she had no other choice, silence took over the two which made Riyah happy. she couldn't bare answering another one of Nia's questions.

she didn't know why all this stress was happening over Notti, but she just hoped that Notti was going through the same situation as her right now.

author speaks!
double update btw so keep reading!!
9k reads? thank you🥲💝