-Oneshot Special- Cookies

300k special

Smiling brightly the 5 year old walked into his home holding onto his Babas hand (Subaru). For once the boy refused to be picked up, normally he would be carried after a full day of daycare which usually would have made him exhausted, yet he didn't want to. This causing Subaru to have to uncomfortably bend down to grab hold of Haruki's hand whilst safely walking his son back to safety of the house.

As soon as Haruki had made a few steps into the home he had removed his tiny rucksack and started rummaging inside, looking for something.
Subaru was well aware of what Haruki was retrieving from his bag and he crouched down on the balls of his feet to watch over and help Haruki out. Holding the sides of the bag on the floor Subaru had allowed Haruki to pull out a tiny cardboard container.

"Thank you Baba"

"You going to give them to the others?" Subaru asked the smiling 5 year old. You see inside the box were 6 decorated cookies/biscuits, one for each of Haruki's fathers and one for Yui. Haruki had already given Subaru his whilst in the limo home.

The specialness of the cookies was that Haruki had drawn little pictures on top of each of his fathers using icing and edible markers. The reason he wasn't exhausted being the excitement of giving his fathers the edible drawings he made for the lot hoping that they will be proud of him and like them.

"Yeah, I'll go give them" he said in his cute high pitched squeaky voice. But just as Haruki was about to set off 'fast walking' to give them the cookies, he was stopped.

"Shoes off first, I'm not dealing with Reiji stressing".

Haruki stopped in his tracks, turning around to his father then leading over the box of cookies in his arms to see his little trainers still on his feet.
Haruki still hadn't mastered tying his laces yet, nor un-tying them, so he left it for Subaru to do.

Reaching over Subaru had untied Haruki's absolutely tiny shoes,
"Ok foot up" he said causing Haruki to lift one of his feet, allowing Subaru to fully take the shoe off, this happened to the other as well leaving the boy in his tiny socks.
"And your done, you can go now" Subaru said allowing the smallest of smiles to come onto his face placing Haruki's shoes next to the wall.

"Okay Baba, thank you Baba" Haruki said as sweetly as possible before running off to the stairs knowing that most of the people he's looking for are up there.
But Haruki had stopped,
"Baba can you look after Lammy and Mr Penguin please?" He asked seeing his two friends sat next to his tiny rucksack.
"Yes I can look after them for you". That was all Haruki needed before Haruki continued to run.

"Careful of the stairs" Subaru called out after Haruki, knowing the boy would completely forgot the safety rules about going up the stairs.
Haruki had stopped reaching the stairs turning to his father then carefully walking to the side where a newly installed handrail was built in at Haruki height.

Carefully holding on to the handrail with one hand and the cardboard box with the other Haruki carefully and slowly made his way upstairs.
.
.
.
Finally reaching the top of the stairs Haruki ventured down the first hallway he came across knowing whose rooms were down here.

-knock, knock, knock-

"Well hello there tiny-kun. Come on in" Laito was the first for Haruki to go to. Laito absolutely adores his tiny-kun and is happy that he's the one Haruki visited after coming home.
"Hi Papa" Haruki says immediately running in to crush Laito's legs in a hug.

"Now come on tell me all about your day" Laito said fluffing Haruki hair up a bit, before fully lifting up the boy and placing him on his bed.
"It was really good Papa, I made you something"Haruki said bubbling with excitement. Laito had made his way and sat next to the boy making Haruki sink slightly towards his father who was a lot heavier than the tiny boy.