Grandpa to the rescue [17]

Haruki was never allowed out the mansion or at least without one of the brothers, understandable as he was a young child completely innocent to the dangers of the outside world.
But unaware of any of that he ran round the garden giggling to himself arms wide pretending to be an aeroplane with both his friends in each hand.
Haruki was enjoying himself feeling free.

Running through the front garden Haruki felt incredible he didn't like being stuffed in his room for a time out nor did he think he deserved it.

Whist doing laps around the garden he ended up at the fencing surrounding the house. Dawning on the extremely tall fences he started following the fencing line until he ended up tripping over.

"Ouch" the soft whine came out of his mouth, turning he saw that what he tripped on was the fence well a torn broken part creating a Haruki sized hole.

"Woah" being the bold adventures boy he was becoming he crawled through pulling his lamb and penguin with.
Hearing a rustle from a nearby bush he slowly walked up to it curious.
A white bunny jumped out and froze in its place seeing the giant in comparison to the animal.

The bunny dashed into the woods at a speed only lightning could travel.
"Wait bunny don't run away" where Haruki's last words before he ran after the animal deep into the seemingly infinite woods.
"Mr bunny wait"
"Slow down please"
"I won't hurt you" where few of the phrases the boy called out running in the direction he thought the rabbit went, where as in reality he was just running further and further from the only place in the area that was deemed safe for the boy.

"Bunny" was Haruki's sad weak words as he stopped running knowing he's lost it. "Awwwwww"
Only when he turned around did he realise how far in to the woods he ran.
Frozen in his steps only then did he realise how scared he was.

Meanwhile

The mansion was silent, a thick tension invading the air. The five in the mansion not even attempting to diffuse the situation.
Yui knew that she had no real rights to intervene with the situation but she couldn't not feel bad for him sadly she had no power as a human in a house of vampires who could easily kill her.
Ayato was quite angry with the audacity of a child much more his to stand up and yell at him, 'he is the child I am his father he listens and obeys me'.
Laito was sad and confused, this to him was so far out of nowhere and very un warranted 'mmm wonder what got into tiny-kun?'
Kanato felt insulted 'that was so mean of him to say, how are we being mean? Yes teddy I know, that doesn't mean he should yell'

Shu on the other hand didn't know what to think or feel, the contrasting thoughts plaguing his mind 'where we really that ignorant, are we in the wrong but that doesn't mean he should throw a tantrum that with being very loud, when will Reiji be back so I don't have to deal with this'

Around 20 minuets later Reiji and Subaru arrived back, instantly feeling the suffocating tension.

Walking into the first room he instantly spotted his blonde older brother the youngest following behind needing to know what was going on.
"What happened?" Was the simple question Reiji emotionlessly asked glaring at the 'sleeping' Shu.
"Haruki threw a tantrum" both previously absent males froze shocked, Haruki had never spoken out to them nor raised his voice,
"he also called us assholes" he finished feeling that was enough to explain.
Both Reiji and Subaru were very shocked but not surprised, they had tried to conceal him from the negatives of the outside world but that was never easy especially with the others in the house.
"Where is he"Subaru spat venomously knowing that something was wrong and Shu had something to do with it.
"His room"
Both teleported instantly go the young boys room opening the door only to find it empty both stood extremely confused starting to worry.
"Check the bathroom, I'll look here"
Subaru did a quick check in the bathroom as Reiji was looking in any hiding spots in his room,
He wasn't anywhere.