Bad word [16]

Another week passed but all wasn't going so well,

Haruki's pov

"Daddy can we go outside play?" I ask finding him in front of me in the corridor.
"Not now spud, you seen pancake anywhere?" He asked sniffing the air and looking around.
"We saw her with papa Laito" I replied looking up at him about to ask him to play again,
"That asshole" he huffed angrily and teleported away.
'He didn't even look at me' I thought sadly looking to my feet.
A few of my dads have been ignoring me a bit lately I wonder why 'did I do something wrong?' Sadness filled me with that thought I thought we loved each other.

No pov

He carried on walking through the hallway with a little less chipper-ness in his steps trying to find someone to play with him.
Finally getting towards the main entrance way he bumps into the blonde ,petite Yui.

"Hello Haruki" she says smiling to me,
"Hi yu-yu Will you play with us?" He asked looking up to the woman as she crouched to his level,
Within the few weeks they had grown to become good friends.

"Of course i will now what do-"she was cut off,
"Oh little bitchhh" Laitos voice sung out entering the large room causing Yui to stand up and turn to him,"There you are" he said placing his arm round her shoulders "now why don't we have some fun" he completely ignored the small boy who he shares blood with,
"Oh I was about to play with Haruki"she spluttered out much preferring to spend time with the little boy instead of any of the others.
"Oh tiny-Kun!, why don't you go play in your room with your toys or something" was all he said before putting all his attention on Yui who clearly disliked it.
Haruki felt as if he was intruding so he sadly walked off stumping his little feet back into the front room.
Upon entering he saw Shu his otochan sleeping on the sofa, 'he might play with me' he thought.
"Otochan otochan" he called out running to the orange-blonde on the sofa, "will you play with me, Lammy and mr penguin."

Shu let out a long sigh "go play with Subaru or Reiji" he said simply opening an eye to him.
"But otochan you know they aren't here" Haruki said twirling his feet, reminding the older blonde about their absence 'that's why it's so much more quiet then'
"Then go bother Kanato I'm too tired" he mumbled closing his eye, silently shooing the boy away.
"Maybe papa kanato will play with me" the boys lost hope could be easily seen.

Walking up to his papas room Haruki knocked twice before it was opened by his purple haired papa.
"Oh hello Haruki how can Teddy and I help you?" He asked opening the door slightly more making Haruki be able to see Kanato's tea set set out showing that he was having a tea party.
"Oh are you having a tea party, can we join?" Haruki asked now full of hope.
"Sorry Haru-ru me and Teddy are going to have a tea party with the blood bag"
He then closed the door.
"Oh, ok" Haruki was now very upset nobody wanted to play with him.
He would have asked Subaru or Reiji knowing that them two would say yes as they were the only ones paying much attention to him.

Unknown to the little boy both Subaru and Reiji were quite happy with the current situation and relationship between them and their son. Them two were happy that they now got to spend a lot more time with him without having the others to interrupt, they both were also quite pissed with the others starting to ignore him a bit but in the end both Subaru and Reiji were his favourites and the Cinnabon himself loved spending time with them the most.

Haruki's pov

'When are dada and baba coming home' he asked himself in his head.
I am sitting at the top of the stairs waiting for them to return.

"Hey Haruki" a high pitched voice called out.
I turned my head to see Yui almost swaying around.
"Yu-yu are you ok?" I asked 'she doesn't look ok'.
"Im fine Haru just a bit dizzy" she said now sitting down next to me, "why are you sat here alone?" She asked me.
Looking down fiddling with Mr penguins flippers, "waiting for dada and baba, they would want to play with me" I say.

I know that If Yui could she would but one of my dads always take her away from me 'it's so unfair they get to play with her why can't I she wants to play too they are so mean'.

"Oi pancake why are you here with spud? Come on let's go" daddy called out grappling her arm to pull Yui towards him,
"Awww no fair she obviously wants to spend time with me" Laito said popping out from nowhere going to pull her to him.
"No she's having a tea party with Teddy and me" Kanato demanded glaring daggers at the two.

'But Yui doesn't even want to play with them' my eyes were beginning to water and rage started filling me,
'why?'
'Why?"
'WHY!"

I broke,

"STOP BEING SO MEAN, YU-YU DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU, ANS STOP IGNORING ME YOU-YOU-YOU ASSHOLES" I screamed out to them now stood stomping my foot on the floor tears falling.

-Silence-
They were all looking at me including otochan who appeared with the noise wide eyed,

"Haruki timeout go to your room" was the simple demand in a firm from otosan who looked for once angry towards me.

No pov
Haruki ran past all of them to his room, slamming the door shut then jumping into bed coving himself with his blankets crying his eyes out,
With the others still in shock of what happened.

After a long half an hour clutching himself Haruki pulled himself together and stopped crying.
'Why am I getting punished' he thought 'they were all being mean to me'.
Haruki at this point wasn't properly aware that he swore to his fathers as it just came out after Ayato introduced the word to him earlier.

"They shouldn't be so mean to me" was his epiphany moment as he then grabbed both his stuffed toys and ran out his room running through the hallways without seeing or hearing any of the brothers who were probably busy.
Finally reaching the front doors Haruki ran out the house into the dark ,cold night alone.

25th December 2021
1120 words