Movie time [14]

No pov

Before the two had even got to the limo Haruki had fallen asleep in the elders arms after his extremely tiring day.
As the two were on their way back Haruki was sat and cuddled into Subaru having a nap, normally the little boy would sleep and have many small naps whilst the brothers were at school making him not to need one once they were back home, but now that he's going to be active most days they need to schedule one in to his day especially as the daycare they're sending him to doesn't have a specific nap time.

Subarus pov

'I knew he would enjoy it' this morning Haruki was overreacting majorly with going which we all agreed with.
we have found out that he is very emotion based which we all hope he will grow out although he still is quite young and may have a few more years.
Anyway school has been quite boring today and not having the ability to see my joyful boy makes the night drawn on more, all I wanted to do was see my son a big reason why I didn't want him to go the daycare.
With Haruki not being at their school they didn't eat together which non of them really minded as Haruki was the main thing joining them up and the school day just went on as it was before he had arrived which was pretty dull.
'But now he's back in my arms'

No pov

Was Subarus final thoughts before they had arrived back to the mansion.

Upon entering the front doors the other brothers were all waiting unsure of what to expect but they didn't anticipate that the boy would be fast asleep.

"Huh whys he sleeping?"Ayato asked going in to poke his chubby cheeks.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Subaru grunted out annoyed by the stupid question pulling his son away from Ayato pokey fingers.
"We were either expecting him in tears or extremely hyperactive"was Shu's honest reply as he was led/sat up across the stairs looking for comfort, 'not sleeping'
"He barely made it out of the place before he went"Subaru said repositioning the boy further on his side making sure he's safe.
"So did tiny-kun enjoy it?"Laito asked desperate for an answer leaning towards his little brothers face.
"Absolutely loved it" his simple but blunt response.

The brothers all let out a sigh of relief.

"Even made a friend" Subaru mentioned remembering the biggest part of Haruki's fun day.
All of their eyes were on the small boy cuddling into his father.

"Really" Kanato said excitedly
"WHAT i told him not to"Ayato called out gobsmacked at the little ones ignorance to his words making him a little hurt.

"SHHHHHHH" the others simultaneously hushed towards the clearly upset red head.

"I'll take him to bed" Subaru stated mainly because he was holding the child then disappeared into thin air.

After the two had disappeared Laito spoke up walking to the living room the others following,
"Well I don't know about you lot but I'm going to spend time with my tiny-kun" Laito announced moving to the centre of the room with his hands over his heart acting as the main character on stage with a enchanting spotlight shining upon him.
"He's sleeping dumbass" ayato stated bluntly bashing his shoulder with his closest triplet ruining the theatrical moment.
"I mean when he wakes up Ayato ,no need to be so rough" he chuckled backing away from his brother.
"Well don't get your hopes too high, he and yours truly will be spending time together".

"No we are going to watch a movie, he told me that he wanted to watch some movie called Dumbo when he wakes up." Subaru said popping up out of nowhere stealing the spotlight.

Flashback 10 minutes ago.
Subarus pov
After teleporting to Haruki's room

'Why's he so light?' I questioned myself 'we need to feed him more he's still very thin' Haruki then stared shuffling round.
"Flower?"i hushed quietly looking at him only to see his tiny hands bunched up in small fists rubbing his red eyes waking up.
"Baba? I'm sleepy"
"I know bud you can go back to sleep now" I say walking over to his bed. His little body slipped from my grasp as I placed him onto his large bed, him barely being able to hold his eyes open.
"Baba?" He asked gaining my attention,
"Yes flower"
"Can we watch movie when wake up?" Haruki misspoke due to tiredness snuggling into his mattress.
"Yeah of course. What movie flower?" I asked sitting on his bed next to him leaning towards his face placing his lamb and penguin plush in his arms.
"Dumbo. he can fly" were the final words before flower was fast asleep.
"Ok flower, we'll watch it" I whispered before covering Haruki with his blankets tucking him in, taking my leave I teleport back to the others.