Yui [10]

As a small boy stirred from his warm slumber, the still sleeping vampire next to him was wide awake admiring the little child who was clutching onto him with one hand and his lamb toy in his other not wanting to let go of either by the strong grip he had.
As Haruki's little eyes had opened a bit one of his fathers was now going red in the face due to the fact he was caught.
"Morning flower"he spluttered out
"Good Morning baba good morning Lammy" haruki said looking lovingly at both his baba and Lammy.
"How did you sleep?" Subaru asked sitting up pulling Haruki and Lammy on his lap.
"Good baba I dreamed that we all went to the beach and we all were together forever" Haruki said smiling brightly bouncing remembering the happiness of his dream.
"Well we are going to be together forever don't doubt that" Subaru said showing a rare smile down to the easily excitable child in front of him. "Now let's get you some food breakfast should be ready by now"
Subaru then picked the little baby of a child up and walked down to the dining room seeing everyone there.

 "Now let's get you some food breakfast should be ready by now"Subaru then picked the little baby of a child up and walked down to the dining room seeing everyone there

(Subaru had moved down one next to Shu whilst Haruki is sat next to Reiji where Subaru is sat in the photo)

After placing Haruki in his seat only then did he acknowledge the woman that he forgot about.

"Good morning Haruki"
"Morning spud"
"Good morning to you tiny-kun"
"Good morning Haruki teddy says hello too"
"Morning"

The brothers all said welcoming their son but all he did was stare at the woman who kept looking down avoiding contact with the brothers.

"Who are you?"Haruki asked bluntly staring at the woman.

"Huh?" she squeaked out then started staring at the boy causing the brothers to send warning glares.

"I believe Haruki asked you a question?" Ayato said venom in his voice.

"O-oh my name is Y-yui" the now named woman spluttered out feeling the tension in the air.

"Oh hello my name is Haruki and this is Lammy" Haruki's said then starting to stuff his face with his food.
"Calm down!, calm down!. You need to start eating slower spud I don't want to have to deal with you choking" Ayato commented lightheartedly.
Slowing down haruki then went for his drink but he gave a strange reaction.

Haruki's pov

'This isn't my juice' I thought after tasting it.
'I want more' was my final thought before I lost it returning my plastic children's cup filled with the yummy juice.
Next thing that happened is my cup is taken away from me and I'm being held by otochan.
" 'Sigh' I knew we shouldn't have put that much in"

"You didn't really fill the whole thing did you"

"Of course not it was 3/4 apple juice, I didn't know it would still affect him that much"