School part 2 [6]

Silence
Nobody dared to speak

Laito still holding haruki started walking again the others following suit
"Do they not like me?" Haruki asked almost in tears hidden in Laito's neck clinging tightly to the male squishing Lammy between the two.

Haruki's pov
"No they are just surprised that such an adorable baby boy is with us" whilst stroking my cheek with his cold finger.
He said causing me to giggle into his neck letting the tears stop falling and making me forget about the many people surrounding us (who were silently awing at the sight of the smoll boy).

"Where are we going papa" I asked looking up at him now excitement pooling in my eyes looking at the enormous building we had just entered.

"To mine and you other dads classes" he told me,
"But why do you have to go?" Confused I asked back ,not understanding why we are here.

"Haruki we need to learn to better our education for the future whilst becoming smarter"dada told me causing an "oh" to escape my mouth. "I wanna be smarter" I exclaimed smiling brightly jumping up slightly in papas arms to dada who seemed to be looking very 'proud' smiling at me slightly whilst the others where looking rather confused.
"Papa Laito are you smart?" I ask looking up but daddy (Ayato) baba (Subaru) and otochan (Shu) started laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" I ask.
"Yeah they have absolutely no reason to speak your papa Laito is very smart tiny-kun" Laito spoke then turned to his brothers with a sly grin and then finished"and I can teach you many things you will definitely need to know"
"Oi you ain't teaching him shit you pervert"baba interrupted.

"..no cursing in font of the child" otochan said with his eyes closed .

"Yeah you can't say bad words they are mean" I said to baba turning his way but now I feel bad 'maybe he didn't know that you can't say those words' I innocently thought.
'I want baba to hold me',
Pushing my arms out past papa Laito I reached for baba wanting him to hold me.
But he froze and went all red,
'Oh no he's ill' I desperately push my arms out to him causing my bottom lip to be pushed out.
'No he's sick and won't hold me' at this point all my dads has stopped moving and before I knew it I was full on bawling my eyes out.
Papa Laito walked over to baba and gave me to him.
I clung straight to him as he stiffly held me. I was wailing hard into his chest as he stared to rock me a little.

Brothers pov

'Why did he start crying'

Back to Haruki

"Hey what's wrong with him?" daddy said looking over to me sounding panicked and annoyed.
"Hey What wrong with you?" He continued at me.

"Baba's sick" I cried wailing harder.

All the brother where dumbfounded and very confused,
well that was until Laito understood and burst out laughing.

"Awww no tiny-kun your baba Subaru isn't ill" he said closing into me to whisper in my ear,
"He was just shocked and happy for you to hold him we call his behaviour the same as a tsunderes"
I looked at him with wide eyes then turned back to baba giving the biggest most love filled hug in the world.
"Babas not sick"I exclaimed loudly smiling brightly.
"I don't want my baba to die" I then gave him a kiss in the cheek
"I love my baba"

No pov

At this point all the boys had frozen especially the tsundere as the little boy had done a 180 with his emotions.
'I want a kiss too'

"Let's all go to our lesson, I take that Haruki is fine with you Subaru" Reiji spoke trying to make sure him nor his brothers where late.
By this point Haruki had exhausted himself and went into a light slumber in the youngest arms.

The boys had all gone their separate ways and as subaru walked into his class with the little bean with all eyes on him, next thing a bunch of screeches came out scaring the poor little boy out of his little slumber into yet again tightly clutching to his father.

"SHHHHHHHH" Subaru seethed out glaring at all the mythical creatures inhabiting the class all whilst rocking the small child at rubbing his back. After a while he went over to his seat placing Haruki on his lap whilst continuing to sooth the boy back into his little nap.
This happen throughout all Subarus lessons till lunch.

When lunch turned around Haruki was quite awake happily bobbing in Subarus arms to absolutely nothing other that being happy.

"So we're going to see all my other dads now?" Haruki asked practically bubbling with excitement.

"Yeah little flower and then we will make sure your all full up with food" Subaru said now being comfortable with holding Haruki in his arms then continuing to walk through the many corridors.

3rd November 2021
851 words