130-131(end)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 130: worry!
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 130: worry!
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
While Lin Wei was busy packing things, several major events happened in the family area, all of which were related to divorce.

Among the several divorce incidents, two were related to the college entrance examination. One of the parties involved was a military sister-in-law who was admitted. There were seven people admitted this time. One of the three who did not hold the entrance banquet.

"It's been a long time since I received the notice, why are there troubles now?" Lin Wei asked in confusion.

After the announcement of the resumption of the college entrance examination, couples in the family area often quarrelled with divorce. Basically, there was a riot during registration, a riot during the exam, and a riot when the notice was issued.

Teacher Sun of the Military District Primary School, and her husband would make trouble when they signed up. When I heard that the trouble was fierce, they both agreed to get a divorce certificate. The two did not separate in the end, not because Teacher Sun's husband changed his mind, but because Teacher Sun didn't pass the exam. She was more than a point behind, and she didn't even pass the score line, so she temporarily dispelled the idea of ​​continuing the college entrance examination.

During the exam period, there were also husband and wife disputes. On the day of the college entrance examination, two military wives gave up the exam because the family was in a lot of trouble. Later, a military sister-in-law completely gave up the idea, and a military sister-in-law regretted it after the New Year, and became the protagonist of one of the divorce incidents.

After the notice was issued, there were also couples who filed for divorce, but now there is no news of the previous quarrel, and the one who has really reached the stage of divorce is the one who has never quarreled before.

But it is not completely clueless. The three military wives who did not hold the entrance banquet were actually all their husbands who did not support them to go to college.

Zhao Li was the most well-informed, and said, "Why didn't you make trouble? In fact, it happened once during the registration session. At that time, her man said that she would definitely not be able to pass the test, so why did she spend so much time doing it? She said that if she didn't pass the test this time, she would give up the college entrance examination from now on, and if she passed the test, she would go to school, her man probably didn't believe she could pass the test, so he agreed."

"and then?"

"Then she passed the exam," Zhao Li said thoughtfully, "It is estimated that because of the bet she made before, after receiving the notice, her man couldn't hold back her face, so she didn't strongly object, but she was definitely unwilling, otherwise you would all How come there is no news about their family when they hold a school entrance banquet? Now that my daughter-in-law is going to go to school without any trouble, I can't help it."

Lin Wei looked down on such a person very much, and said: "If he doesn't want to, don't make the old shígG Dujia bet, and then go back on the bet, what kind of man is he?"

Deng Xiangyun agreed: "It's not really a man."

Zhao Li sighed and said, "Women are difficult. You said that we military sister-in-law, who didn't come to join the army after they got married and separated from their husbands for several years. How can we women wait, but their men can't wait?"

"Be selfish."

Because of the two divorce incidents triggered by the college entrance examination, there is everything in the family area, and there are supporters for both men and women. As for the remaining divorce, public opinion was one-sided.