11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 11: Director Chen
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 11: Director Chen
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When I passed by this house yesterday, Zong Shao only mentioned the military relocation office. In fact, this building is shared by them and the Women's Federation. The former office is on the first floor and the latter is on the second floor.

The first floor sounds quite big, but there are actually seven offices inside, with four doors on the left and right. There are two doors on the left side of the door, which are open to the room and used for the office, and the remaining two doors are the leadership office. The four rooms on the right belong to small departments such as household registration, job placement, relationship mediation, and financial logistics.

Although there was no one in the corridor, there were wooden signs on the doors of each office. Lin Wei looked at the signs and knocked on the door of the first office on the right.

A voice quickly came from inside: "Please come in."

Lin Wei pushed open the door and went in. What caught her eye was a rectangular office with a very ordinary front door and rear window. The office is not very big, two steps from the door is a desk, two on the left and right, and two filing cabinets in the back.

There were two people behind the desk looking up, and the other two desks were empty. Lin Wei didn't know if there was no one there, or if she went out for something.

Lin Wei didn't pay much attention to it, and smiled at the two inside: "Hello, my name is Lin Wei, I'm a new member of the army, may I ask you to do the account registration?"

The two of them looked at each other. They were both members of the military. Because of their relatively high educational level, there was a vacancy when they came to join the army, so they were assigned to the military resettlement office to do civilian work.

Eating and working are all in the family area, so they can always know what happens in the family area as soon as possible. Seeing that Lin Wei had a raw face, she could guess her identity, who her husband was, and when did she come to join the army.

Correspondingly, they also heard about what happened in the family area yesterday, and they knew that Lin Wei was looking at Sven, but it was actually not easy to mess with.

Thinking of this, the woman in the plaid shirt behind the desk on the right straightened her waist and asked, "Have you brought all the documents?"

The information that Lin Wei brought was prepared as Zong Shao said, and it should be Qi, but he did not come to apply for a household registration, so Lin Wei was not so sure. He walked in with the documents and said, "I brought some documents, please help me to see if there is enough."

The plaid shirt hummed, and when he took the information, he raised his head and glanced around. He saw two almost identical children standing by the door biting their ears, surprised: "They look alike?"

Lin Wei explained: "They are twins, so they have to look a bit alike."

"Not all twins look alike." It was the middle-aged woman sitting behind the desk next to her who was wearing a gray-blue navy summer uniform.

The navy has been equipped with new military uniforms this year. The summer uniforms for female soldiers are all white on top and blue on the bottom. She is wearing a summer uniform for female soldiers of the 65th style, but the material is still bright.

Seeing that her attitude was kind, Lin Wei smiled and said, "It seems to be divided into identical eggs and fraternal eggs. Identical eggs look a little more alike, and fraternal eggs are not so similar."