6-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 6: not to be trifled
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 6: not to be trifled
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Zhao Feng walked into the yard, he glanced at the yard next door, although no one was there, but the door was open, and plumes of white smoke were coming from the kitchen chimney. He went into the room and asked, "Zong Shao brought his daughter-in-law over?"

After asking for a while without getting a response, Zhao Feng turned around and walked to the door of the kitchen, and saw his daughter-in-law wiping the stove hard with a rag, her face tugging at the old man.

Zhao Feng raised his eyebrows: "What's the matter? Who made you angry again?"

When Gao Xiulian heard his tone, she got angry, threw the rag to the stove and said, "Who else is there except the newcomer next door?"

Zhao Feng was surprised: "Next door? Zong Shao's wife?"

"Who else is there besides her who is new to the army?" Gao Xiulian asked angrily, "I've never seen such a person who doesn't know what to do, I really don't know what Zong Shao looks like. I don't want a girl as good as Luo Yun. I'll look for it. Such a thing!"

Zhao Feng frowned slightly: "This is the old yellow calendar many years ago."

Gao Xiulian was dissatisfied: "What is Lao Huangli? It's only been over a year since Luo Yun was transferred. I was just upset for her and delayed for Zong Shao for several years, but he turned around and married someone else!"

In fact, Gao Xiulian didn't have a good relationship with Luo Yun. They only met a few times when they took their children to the military hospital for injections.

Luo Yun likes Zong Shao. Gao Xiulian listened to other military wives. At that time, she despised Luo Yun's behavior and felt that she was too reserved, and Zong Shao was married, and she was still obsessed with people. despise.

In the past, Gao Xiulian looked down on Luo Yun from the position of the original partner, but now with Lin Wei's foil, Luo Yun became a poor and abandoned little in her heart.

But Zhao Feng knew what was going on. Luo Yun liked Zong Shao, that's right. Back then, her aunt had arranged for the two of them, but Zong Shao didn't agree. Not long after that, Zong Shao took a leave of absence and returned to his hometown, and when he came back, he would have another object.

At that time, Zhao Feng also told people that Zong Shao couldn't think of it, Luo Yun's own conditions were not bad, a young girl in her early twenties, she looked like a flower, and her education was not bad. After graduation, she was assigned to the Sanlin Base Health Center, not to mention that she also has an uncle who is a political commissar.

If it wasn't for Zong Shao's whole mind, at Zong Shao's level at that time, she would not necessarily be a girl with such conditions.

Still young.

But no matter what, Zong Shao has nothing to criticize emotionally, let alone Luo Yun.

Therefore, when he heard Gao Xiulian's unbiased words, Zhao Feng frowned, but he didn't bother to argue with his daughter-in-law.

The husband and wife are one body, and people think that he deliberately ruined Zong Shao's reputation and added trouble.

Gao Xiulian didn't think there was anything wrong with her words, just seeing her husband's serious expression, she swallowed the "why" she said, complaining, "You didn't see the face of Zong Shao's daughter-in-law, I kindly told her. The house is good enough to live in, there is no need to make it too fancy and waste money, but she said that my dog ​​is meddling with mice, and deliberately found fault with her! Are you angry? "