116-120

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 116: past
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 116: past
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Because Zong Ping said he wanted to see Mingming Ruirui, Zong Shao went home first that day.

But when he got home, Zong Shao habitually looked for Lin Wei first. Since he couldn't find anyone downstairs, he turned back to the kitchen and asked, "Mom, where did Wei Wei go?"

"Beibei just woke up and went upstairs to feed her. Aren't you going to have dinner with your dad? Why did you come back so quickly?" Mother Lin thought Zong Shao came back after eating.

Zong Shao explained, "He wants to see Mingming and Ruirui again, and I'll come back to pick them up."

Mother Lin paused: "Want to take Mingming Ruirui?"

"Just have a meal, and I don't know when I will see you again in the future."

Mother Lin was very reluctant to let her grandson go to see Zong Ping. In fact, even Zong Shao wanted to see him, she was not very happy. But just like what her daughter said, Zong Ping's **** is absolutely not good, and it is Zong Shao's father after all.

And listening to what Zong Shao said, it is estimated that he will not plan to come and go often in the future, so he nodded and said, "Then you can go, remember to come back early."

Zong Shao responded and said, "I'll go upstairs to see Weiwei first."

After speaking, he left the kitchen and strode upstairs.

The door of the master bedroom was closed, but it was unlocked. Zong Shao went to the door and pushed the door directly in. He saw Lin Wei sitting on the bed with her child back to the door of the master bedroom. When she heard the sound, she leaned slightly, but Didn't look back, didn't speak.

With just one movement, Zong Shao noticed something was wrong, walked over and hugged her and asked, "Are you feeding the child?"

"Yeah." Lin Wei responded with a lukewarm attitude.

Zong Shao went around behind the bed and saw her lowered eyebrows, looking at the child in her arms intently, as if nothing happened. But if she's really all right, this will definitely raise her head and smile at her instead of focusing on the child.

Zong Shao sat over and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong? Who made you angry?"

Lin Wei finally had a reaction, but she just lifted her eyelids, gave him a cool look, then turned her back and turned her back to him again.

Zong Shao frowned, rested on the bed with one hand, leaned over to look at her, put one hand on her shoulder, and asked, "Did I make you angry?"

Lin Wei snorted coldly.

"Why did I make you angry?" Zong Shao asked, thinking back to what he had done these days.

He didn't go home from camp last night, and when he left home yesterday morning, Lin Wei hadn't woken up yet, and there was no conversation between the two. They chatted for a long time the night before, but the atmosphere was very harmonious at that time, he should not have made his wife angry.

No matter how he thought about it, Zong Shao couldn't think of how he made Lin Wei angry.

But after getting along for more than a year, he came to a conclusion that no matter why his daughter-in-law was angry, it was always right for him to admit his mistake first, and then he said, "I was wrong."

Usually when the problem is not big, as long as he admits his mistake, Lin Wei will ask "what's wrong with you", and then he will try to talk about it. If it is right, her expression will not change much, but if it is wrong , she would say, "You don't even know where you are wrong, so come to admit it to me?".