41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 41: figure what
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 41: figure what
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It turns out that some people really can't expect too much from her.

Lin Wei had just prayed that Gao Xiulian would be able to do her job for a long time, when she heard from Zhao Li that she was being complained about.

Here's the thing.

Although the work at the state-run hotel was very tiring, after Gao Xiulian went to work, she also lost her private life as Lin Wei thought. But Gao Xiulian is very satisfied with this job, and the reason is very simple, this job is decent enough.

In her hometown, if you want to enter a state-owned restaurant, you must have at least a junior high school education. Although this is the army, and when recruiting workers around the base, they will lower the requirements for military wives, but no matter what, this job is much better than raising chickens and killing fish. .

And because of her personality, Gao Xiulian's popularity after joining the army has not been very good. In the past few months, her reputation has been particularly bad, and many people who go out don't like to pay attention to her.

But after entering the state-run hotel, the situation was different, Gao Xiulian could clearly feel that her popularity was getting better.

The reason is equally simple.

Although the large pot of rice is weighed by jins and two places, but the manual scales, more or less, are all in the mind of the person who cooks the rice at the window.

And those who come to eat in state-run restaurants, who doesn't want to let the window order more meals? Even if there are people who don't want to take advantage, they definitely don't want to suffer.

In this case, even if they don't want to have a good relationship with the window staff, at least they won't take the initiative to offend each other.

Therefore, when Gao Xiulian went out during this time, everyone she saw greeted her with a smile, at least when she spoke politely. This is the kind of treatment she has never received in the army until now.

And every time Gao Xiulian went to work, she had to cross the path between her house and Zong's house.

Every time at this time, Gao Xiulian will think of Lin Wei, the job she was spoiled by herself, she is still unemployed, what if she has a high education and culture? Haven't you been overwhelmed by yourself in every aspect from life to work?

It can be said that after entering the state-run hotel, Gao Xiulian felt that she had come to join the army in vain.

It's just that there are some people who are easy to float with a little power in their hands, and Gao Xiulian is a typical example.

Half a month before entering the supply and marketing agency, Gao Xiulian still wanted to do the job well, and try to be fair when it comes to cooking, no more and no less. But as time went by and saw more smiling faces, Gao Xiulian's thoughts changed.

When she sees those people who have a good relationship with her, she will feel that they have such a good relationship, and she has to make it easier for them, so she will order more meals for them.

When she sees those people who have a bad relationship with her, she will think that you offended me so much last time, and you still have the face to let me eat? When the rice spoon is shaken, the meal will be short.

At the beginning, Gao Xiulian did not dare to be too obvious, only a little less. But after a few times, no one was looking for trouble with her, and her courage grew, and the amount of rice she was beating decreased little by little.