21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 21: complainant
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 21: complainant
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zong Shao didn't feel right today, and he looked a little floating.

This is a common thought in the hearts of the people who have seen him today.

It happened that Zhou Jianhai had something to talk to him about, so he deliberately sat across from him during lunch and asked.

After Zong Shao heard this, the old shígG Dujia eyebrows were half raised, his expression was still expressionless, his tone was still flat, and he asked, "Why am I floating?"

Zhou Jianhai didn't answer him, he just said: "You look like this today, it looks like people are in good spirits on happy occasions, but that's not right, didn't you reunite with your wife and children earlier, you've been on the road for so long, and you're so happy now, yes Isn't it too late?"

Zong Shao didn't have the habit of showing off things in the room. He avoided it and didn't return. He changed the subject and said, "I think you are in a good mood today."

Don't look at Zhou Jianhai being five or six years older than Zong Shao, he is really not as deep as Zong Shao, and he is much more happy. Of course, he didn't want to hide it and said cheerfully, "That's right, your sister-in-law's job is fixed."

Zong Shao was slightly startled: "This is a good thing."

"It's a good thing, but we are also a little worried. Xiao Shishi is only a little over three years old this year, and she has to go to work before she reaches school age. What about Xiao Shishi? You can't bring it to the unit every day, right? So we discussed asking someone to go to work. ,Help us bring the small stone, don't worry about breakfast, lunch and dinner, she has a rest at noon, and can bring back the small stone with a meal, just watch it in the morning and afternoon, don't let the child play in the water."

Zhou Jianhai paused for a moment when he said this, and said a little embarrassedly: "The problem now is that your sister-in-law has a quiet personality and doesn't communicate much with other military sister-in-law. She doesn't know who to entrust the child to. She mentioned it to me last night. , I thought of your daughter-in-law. Xiangyun said that she has a good personality and is also very good to Xiaoshishi. Moreover, Ruirui and Xiaoshishi are about the same age and can play together, so I want to ask if there is any work plan for the younger brother and sister. ? If not for the time being, can you... your expression is... "

Zong Shao came back to his senses, waved his hand and said, "No, I'm thinking about other things. By the way, where is my sister-in-law working?"

"The pharmacy of the hospital said that the husband of the comrade who is currently working there has changed his career and returned to his hometown. He wants to go back with him. The pharmacy is in urgent need of people. The military resettlement office reported her name..."

Zhou Jianhai stopped suddenly, waved his hand and said, "No, your eyes are not right, what happened?"

"Something happened." Zong Shao said a few words, and asked Director Chen to find Lin Wei to take Comrade Hu's job, but because he was heard and reported to the Military Relocation Office, he told him that the job was wrong.

Next week, Jianhai's brows are also wrinkled, and he said how the military family resettlement office suddenly arranged such a good job for his daughter-in-law. It turned out that there was such a thing in the middle.

After pondering, Zhou Jianhai said, "I'll ask Xiangyun when I go back in the evening, but I promise you, Lao Zong, that your sister-in-law is definitely not the one who sued behind her back." He lowered his voice and approached Zong Shao, "You know her too. Besides, I have already offended Director Luo of the Military Dependents’ Resettlement Office, even if she goes to sue, the job may not fall on her head.