71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 71: her
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 71: her
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As for bringing your own food for dinner parties, what everyone discussed is to bring hometown specialties, but Lin Wei's cooking skills are not bad. I really don't think there are any specialties in my hometown. Even if there are, the ingredients are very restrictive. I cook it on Yazhou Island not come out.

After thinking about it, Lin Weisi thought that the mushrooms sent from home could come in handy, and cooked a pot of chicken soup with the half chicken he bought, barely touching his hometown. She didn't do anything about the rest, and discussed with everyone to fry a plate of home-cooked food, as long as it didn't hit the dishes anyway.

Although the chickens that were bought were slaughtered and de-haired and gutted, but the staff at the vegetable market had to kill so many chickens every day, and not every one of them was cleaned properly, so they had to scald them with hot water after they bought them. Once again, pluck out the fine fluff on the chicken skin.

In addition, the chicken soup takes time to boil slowly, so Lin Wei has been busy since returning from the vegetable market that day.

After processing the hen, cut it into pieces, blanch it, and put it into the casserole with the washed mushrooms. Lin Wei went out with the casserole. Although they prepare the dishes separately, they are not ready to serve them directly at home. They only need to bring the prepared ingredients and go to Zhao Li's house to prepare them.

Zhao Li's new yard is smaller than the previous one, but there are only two households in it, so the house is more spacious, with three bedrooms and two living rooms, as well as a kitchen and bathroom.

However, the previous resident of Zhao Li's house, Deputy Head Cao's family had many children. After moving in, they came out in a separate room in the living room and became a four-bedroom.

Therefore, their living room and dining room are combined together. The wooden sofa is placed against the partition wall. In front of the sofa is a coffee table and a drawer next to it. The drawer is the dining table, and the dining table is two steps away from the window next to the door. There are no more drawers next to the door, so the cabinet that Zhao Li brought from home was placed in the corner.

Although the living and dining room is narrow, the entrance feels cramped, but few people care about this these days. The military wives in the countryside may be fine.

But people like Zhao Li who came from the city to accompany the army, unless they were from a very good family, would usually come over.

When Zhao Li was a child, her family lived fairly loosely. Her parents were both state-owned factory workers. In the 1950s, the family was divided into two rooms. The front and back were transparent. One room was 20 to 30 square meters. small.

After the house came down, her parents divided the two rooms into four rooms. There were five children. The boys lived with the boys, and the girls lived with the girls. Zhao Li was an older sister, so although the room was smaller, But it's okay. When her sister gets married and lives in her husband's house, she will live more easily.

But such comfortable days did not last long. As the two older brothers grew up, the problem of insufficient housing gradually became prominent.

When the eldest brother got married, she was just squeezed into her parents' house to make a small bed. When the second brother got married, there was a daughter who was already working and her son who was still studying. Zhao Li's parents were in trouble, see Zhao Li. As a result, consciously packed up and moved into the unit's staff dormitory.